The same thing they did to X-Raided is the same thing they tryna do to GS9

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself

They did him dirty too. Homie was 17 years old and gave him Life as an Adult on a Murder Case

The song they kept repeating on the News was actually a song called "Still Shooting". "The Murder", the track they're talking about is actually the intro to "Still Shooting" which actually triples up as an intro to the album, as well as the intro to the concept of the album

X-Raided-PsychoActiveOG.jpg

People might laugh when they put two and two together but it actually just seems more like a coincidence than an actual admission to anything.

The same thing they did to Anarae is the same thing they tryna do to Bobby Shmurda and GS9 right now today.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I see why Brotha Lynch is the way he is today and why was the way he was.

They shyt is real. My man bruva was even on the show "Cops" from back in the day

When I think of that. That's probably partly why X got convicted anyway. bekuz of who he associated with.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I hope Tha Shmurdas and Anarae Brown will be able to get out alive from their situation. We need them to be able to tell the stories from outside of the walls

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
If you from Brownsville around rockaway prkwy, the feds been on GS since the late 90s crips on the front page of the daily news and all talking about the crack down on gangs, I find it comical that they choose to run wild on the youngins, but then again with social media they been real reckless, Aug 23 this and that....I could go much deeper into how the feds was on Gs and some of the shyt they pulled on someof my homies, but I don't live that life, that's decades ago

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you from Brownsville around rockaway prkwy, the feds been on GS since the late 90s crips on the front page of the daily news and all talking about the crack down on gangs, I find it comical that they choose to run wild on the youngins, but then again with social media they been real reckless, Aug 23 this and that....I could go much deeper into how the feds was on Gs and some of the shyt they pulled on someof my homies, but I don't live that life, that's decades ago
So GS is old school shyt? Thought it was a new gang...

Go deep, no need to stop now.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
"Three sixes is the code that we use, I'm killin muslims, baptists and jews......and jehovas.....fukk a witness, hippin nikkaz with the triple 6 siccness, come to my house my windows is tinted, knock on my door, I shoot cha in a minute.":pachaha:

Outside the Geto Boys, this was the hardest tape I done ever heard in my life. Had no idea this fool was only a couple years older than me when this tape dropped. Stole this muthafukka out the mall this shyt was so hot.