The Secret Lives Of 4 Yr Olds (Come in here if you want, have, or like kids)

Daps
Kids are fascinating at times and frustrating at others.

I have a 13 month old with my wife, and I also have 2 stepdaughters from her previous marriage 10 and 13, I thank God every day I have all 3 of em.

It's fun sharing your life with a growing person, you can see them adopting some of your interests or being opposed to your certain POV's.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Luke got me like :russ:....I don't know what to make of it..

I'm pretty sure I would've socked that boy in the mouth for snatching my chair...I think I was aggressive because I used to always play fight with my older brother...

Giselle

Daps
Luke got me like :russ:....I don't know what to make of it..

I'm pretty sure I would've socked that boy in the mouth for snatching my chair...I think I was aggressive because I used to always play fight with my older brother...

This video made me think about how I was when i was four too. When I was a kid, I think I was on the dominant side. I was quiet at first. People used to follow me around and try to be my friend just like Jessica did to Skyla. I wasn't mean like skyla though, I talked to them and played with them. They followed me around a lot. I only spent one semester with them though because I was more advanced than them so they moved me to the first grade and out of kindergarten. The kindergartners who I was in class with were mean to me when I went to first grade, idk why. In first grade, I was dominant, but more submissive. Everyone was older than me. They had me following around this one girl until I got comfortable, but by 2nd grade, I was back to being dominant.