The secret to having UNDENIABLE GAME as a Man and how to become a Mack

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Alright. Now I know alot of coli nikkas want to learn...how to be a mack.

This is real shyt. This is how you value yourself as a man and become a better man.

Straight up. Be interesting. Be educated. Be a conversationalist. But most of all...realize YOU are the prize.

I've mastered the game to the point where I could get any woman I wanted. Straight up. I got the gift of gab and the gift of knowing you got value.

First of all...you got to understand. When you fight for a woman's attention. It could go bad. You want to make her fight for your attention. If you gotta get them bands up...if you got to learn a new skill...if you got to learn a new hobby...do it.

Then you could go in any situation from a hood club to an art gallery and walk out with something fly on your arm...you know what I'm saying?

This is a multiple part series by me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Firsts of all shouts to Tariq Nasheed. Been reading his books alot lately.

Chapter 1: Don't be a simp.

Now lets be honest. Women love strong men. They alsolove weak men cause they can take advantage of them. Don't be showing these women too much attention. Don't be gassing up women if they used to being gassed up. Gas up women if they ain't used to it cause then they feel good about themselves afterwards.

Don't be sensitive. Be real. Lead the conversation. Joke alot and smile. Make eye contact. But you got to let these women know straight up you ain't a simp. Simps are the ones that dont know how to balance the right amount of niceness and meaness. Simps are the ones that straight up get played. Simps are the ones sending women money for noodz online and not even getting a hug. Simps are the ones that leave thirsty instagram messages when the best thing to do is to not be thirsty at all. Don't be a simp.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Post pics of your women or u not certified
I dont kiss and tell like that. If you notice I keep alot of my private life private. I dont want thirsty coli nikkas blowing up their spots either. Sorry. But I respect the women that mess with the kid and they like me to return the favor.

Plus if people saw the pictures of women i've been with it would just get ugly and have people calling me names and nikkas would get mad I know how this forum is and i really dont want to post too much to could catch up to me.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Chapter 2: How to get with older women.
Step one. Be well read.
Step two. Be yourself.
Step three. Bring excitement into their lives the way only a younger person can.
Step four. Be energetic.
Step five. Give them attention. Older women love the attention from younger men.
Step six. Let them show you off to her friends. Older women love having a young strapping man as eye candy to let the other women know she still got it. But really. Beauty is timeless man.
Really my thing was getting with older white women (30-50) for a while and they would pay for my meals and drinks and buy me clothes and stuff. Oldest woman i smashed was 50. This russian chick in Bay Ridge. Mad cool. Best age for women to me is 50.

I know I might catch some hate with that...but I knew I had my game tight like a tiger at that time. Will stop there.
:hubie:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I once was struggling with the women:mjcry:

I was down and out and wanted to end my life:mjcry:

But thanks to the lord thy god, I ran across these Flex Step Boots:blessed::

2mpblux.jpg

Ever since I purchased these boots including the mackish package and all of the hidden color dvd's (no bootlegs) and donated to the 1804 Haitian Documentary at 1804movie.com, my self-esteem increased and my women problems disappeared.

This message was brought to you by the new Moorish Kingdom app, now on Apple and Android devices near you.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Chapter 3: How to get hipster girls.
Really this isnt complicated. If you know shyt outside of sports you pretty much in to win. Get into something edgy. Read up on classic literature. Name drop fashion designers. Name drop artists. Dont be a lame. Most hipster dudes are lames. The story writes itself.

Also being able to lift more than 25 pounds helps as well.

I got that edgy black skater artsy dj thing going on with me and women be checking me out. I bask in it. @Sagat is for the ladies. I learned alot about women from being on tumblr.

Personally I like picking up hipster hoes and banging them out harder than any other man could...and thats the dog in me so I'll stop there

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Any woman can be got. To add to what you said op I would include consistency and patience. It's a chic that said no when they was 18 years later at 27 I got the p*ssy. It's another chic who said she would never fukk with me again because I did her dirty, she fukked me 6 months later and I did her dirty again

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I once was struggling with the women:mjcry:

I was down and out and wanted to end my life:mjcry:

But thanks to the lord thy god, I ran across these Flex Step Boots:blessed::

2mpblux.jpg

Ever since I purchased these boots including the mackish package and all of the hidden color dvd's (no bootlegs) and donated to the 1804 Haitian Documentary at 1804movie.com, my self-esteem increased and my women problems disappeared.

This message was brought to you by the new Moorish Kingdom app, now on Apple and Android devices near you.
:russ: I can't with u n1ggas. Why u gotta break down that man's hust aaaaa knowledge breh?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Chapter 4: How to get with hood chicks
Be a fly ass nikka bout his money and his game. And women know what it is.

I've been fukking with black and spanish women alot more from the hood cause i got that education but I also am not a nerd. Like I used to be a nerd....but i lost the glasses got my ass in the gym and now I tranformed myself into @Sagat version 4.0.

Be showing extra appreciation to them. Let em know you aint like them other riff raff. But still manage enough edge to sweep them off they feet.

In other words...be a fly young nikka.

But a fly nikka indeed.

I pick up game from everywhere. But my circle is more black and Spanish lately so I manage to be around everywhere. I can be in the hood. Be gravy with women. I could be in soho and have women sweating me. I could be in the middle of nowhere in random flyover states and pull some women cause lets face it...if you feeling a chik you gonna try to put yourself out there. I dont want nikkas to get it twisted so Imma stop there.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I don't know man, it seems to me they want a drug dealer not a scholar
Drug dealers, street dudes, etc can be some of the most INTERESTING people you can ever meet. You ever watched episodes of Lockup? Those are some interesting dudes and always got crazy stories to tell. Why do you think they be wooing the female guards. Its because they're interesting and got hellified mouthpieces. So Live life. Learn new things. Go out and experience shyt, good and bad. Be interesting yourself.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Drug dealers, street dudes, etc can be some of the most INTERESTING people you can ever meet. You ever watched episodes of Lockup? Those are some interesting dudes and always got crazy stories to tell. Why do you think they be wooing the female guards. Its because they're interesting and got hellified mouthpieces. So Live life. Learn new things. Go out and experience shyt, good and bad. Be interesting yourself.

They can be, or like the old cac I get my green from, they can be total retards. Dude is twice my age but half as mature and smart as me :mindblown: