The sheer amount of women down to freak in a large metropolitan area is crazy

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I made a POF account because I'm going on vacation in the Dallas area and wanted to have some breezies to chill with before I get there.
I made my shyt the other day and my shyt is poppin off something fierce :whew:
Also for some reason PAWGs keep hittin me up? idk sistahs yall gotta watch out they really do be tryna steal the decent black males :ld:
But anyways yeah I go to college in some bum fukk town in the central part of california with majority cacs and old ones at that.

The game out here be so hard on a nikka at the town my school is sometimes but it looks like I'm gonna be eating well on vacation :obama:

Makes me think about all the nikkas that post on here talkin bout they can't get any p*ssy but live in a huge city like Atlanta or LA
SMH

You nikkas wouldn't survive out here where I'm at :mjgrin:
I probably get p*ssy where I'm at once every two or three months but some of yall nikkas man :mjcry:

Years without p*ssy :mjcry: I havent had dry dikk for a whole year since the year I lost my virginity :wow:

Some nikkas really on here hatin women for not choosin them smh bruh
although #GMB and #HOH still hilarious yall know that a lot of that shyt unrealistic

If you ain't disabled, deformed, or severely ill and you're still not gettin buns in these areas, it might be on you :to:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Quality on POF can't be all that great :francis: Now if it was the Dating Lounge or some sh*t like that I could respect. But at the end of the day p*ssy is wet, do you and live life breh :salute:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Quality on POF can't be all that great :francis: Now if it was the Dating Lounge or some sh*t like that I could respect. But at the end of the day p*ssy is wet, do you and live life breh :salute:
It's pretty good lowkey but only for the 25 and under demographic the older women be washed :scust:

The divorced chicks tho they be ready to fukk almost immediately :wow:

Might be kinda clingy tho

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty good lowkey but only for the 25 and under demographic the older women be washed :scust:

The divorced chicks tho they be ready to fukk almost immediately :wow:

Might be kinda clingy tho

Be careful some dude got robbed and murked last year via some thot on POF. If she don't look like she is gainfully employed make sure you meet the thots at hotels only and go to the lobby to pick them up and drop them off.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Be careful some dude got robbed and murked last year via some thot on POF. If she don't look like she is gainfully employed make sure you meet the thots at hotels only and go to the lobby to pick them up and drop them off.
Good advice there's a lot of shady shyt on there too I've noticed that

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Good advice there's a lot of shady shyt on there too I've noticed that

Yep hella nikkaz get robbed and don't report it. If all a chick does is post on POF trying to catch some D she has the mentality of a teenager breh. Personally I'd try some of the black dating sites I think it's safer. When you have money you have to look at yourself as a target. I personally only f*ck thots in foreign countries where I reside in guarded hotels. Here in the states you don't have the same class divide, so some goons could roll up in casual clothes to your hotel room/rental apartment with no problems. Stick to chicks with something to lose. If anything I would go for the single mothers on POF, at least that makes sense. A hot non-foreign chick in her prime on POF of all places is something to be cautious about. She could be a dude, trying to set you up, has disease, whatever. Just be careful breh that's all, not everything that's easy is good for you.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
But anyways yeah I go to college in some bum fukk town in the central part of california with majority cacs and old ones at that.

The game out here be so hard on a nikka at the town my school is sometimes but it looks like I'm gonna be eating well on vacation

Why u do that to yourself :huhldup:
The atmosphere at a big school is unmatched

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whats the dating lounge? And POF still around after all the trolling and shyt??? I know thats the single moms and crazy broad hangout