THE SHOP: UNINTERRUPTED Feat. LeBron James & Barack Obama (10/30 @ 9PM)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
MJ “staying out of politics” was him refusing to help the first brother in his state get elected against a Senator who campaigned against the Civil Rights act and someone who called MLK a communist.

fukk you and anybody who loves your c00n ass:stopitslime:

To be fair, Jordan helped fund Malcolm X. Also, if we wanna go there, Bron was quiet bout Tamir when that happened as he was playing for the Cavs. Bron my favourite player, but most of these athletes ain't shyt politically, I just watch them when they're on the field. :yeshrug:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Trump has been a ws long since his days of not wanting to rent to black tenants. :ehh:

Now let's talk playboy, why out here caping for a man who called us thugs and said our father's ain't shyt? :mjpls: :mjlit:

Nah, cac. Him being a white supremacist actually turns you on about him. Go make a thread right now, here in the Locker Room, calling Trump an insecure bytch fakkit that has tried his best to ruin this country since he's been elected.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall Can't just salute Bron for talking to the prez who he already has a good relationship with

Yall had to bring that Maga both sides shyt into the thread

Some of you nikkas are decent posters to ( at least I thought) now its fukk you for life

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Uh oh, Obamas name in the OP.

The Coli Cacs and Coli c00ns gonna go OFF on page one of this thread huh. That name is like kryptonite to they ass. It sets them the fukk off instantly. They fly into a violent rage the moment Obama's name is uttered... How dare a nikka be the leader of the free world, and have the nerve to have zero scandals and be well liked by the world. The very essence of the man destroys their worldview.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah, cac. Him being a white supremacist actually turns you on about him. Go make a thread right now, here in the Locker Room, calling Trump an insecure bytch fakkit that has tried his best to ruin this country since he's been elected.

So I answer your questions and you deflect on mine? :ehh:

Thanks for playing Breh, thanks for caping for a man who called us thugs and said our father's ain't shyt. :salute: :mjlol:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
MJ “staying out of politics” was him refusing to help the first brother in his state get elected against a Senator who campaigned against the Civil Rights act and someone who tried to label MLK a communist and get him killed. That was the only time that guy’s seat was vulnerable and he went on to hold it for another almost 20yrs until he died in 2008. Literally halting progress to put a couple dollars in his pocket from cacs.

fukk you and anybody who loves your c00n ass:stopitslime:

Times back then were very different though, these days lebron got alot more space to talk about race.

I can't blame Jordan for being silent in the 80s early 90s, most black men weren't that vocal. We talk much differently now. The louder we talk the more cacs get ready.

We need to talk but Obama isn't gonna do much except try to find that safe space between WS and Black Empowerment and that isn't something that comes easily. It will take decades maybe centuries to find proper resolve.

Lebron is the leader of the social athlete, he knows that and does his job but the killings and wrongd doing don't and won't stop until we're more respected as people and conversation won't do that.