THE SHOP: UNINTERRUPTED Season 4 - HOV & Bad Bunny

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Puerto Rican rapper, Cardi B has a song with him I believe. He's also the guy in the cheetos commercial.

:picard: Bad bunny is 100x bigger than Jay Z and Cardi b COMBINED in 2021 :picard: the disrespect of the biggest artist in the entire world on this forum :picard:

not a single person walking this earth more famous than bad bunny right now :picard:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
seriously? Maybe in the latin market, up here he's a nobody.
iu

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
seriously? Maybe in the latin market, up here he's a nobody.
Up where? In North America? Bad Bunny whose concert tickets sold out in seconds nation wide? That North America?

so much demand for his tickets in North America it crashed ticketmaster website :dahell:

Ticketmaster Crashes Right on Cue During Bad Bunny Ticket Sale

bad bunny is a million times more popular than Jay Z is in 2021, IN NORTH AMERICA, UNITED STATES, i wont even entertain this conversation :beli:

Theirs not a single. Person. Walking. This. Earth. More. Popular. Than. Bad. Bunny. Currently. Not lebron james, not any soccer player and definitely not fukking jay z.

if you think different then I know you arent all mentally there and no point in me even talking further

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That's a lot of Hispanics. :ohhh:

:beli: dude is the biggest star world wide right now :beli: has almost double the streams of Drake on youtube :beli: and drake came out near a decade before :beli: to put things in perspective :beli: 16 billion views on his songs on youtube, drake has the most for a hip hop artist, at 9 billion :beli:

bigger than bron
Bigger than drake
Bigger than messi or ronaldo

The coli showing how out of touch theyre with whats happening in real time volume 14779093

Last edited:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
:beli: dude is the biggest star world wide right now :beli: has almost double the streams of Drake on youtube :beli: and drake came out near a decade before :beli: to put things in perspective :beli: 16 billion views on his songs on youtube, drake has the most for a hip hop artist, at 9 billion :beli:

bigger than bron
Bigger than drake
Bigger than messi or ronaldo

The coli showing how out of touch theyre with whats happening in real time volume 14779093
Bro i'm not doubting your numbers, Chief Keef was a success with little to no commercial success and sold out tons of shows. Lots of artists are successful without ever being known. Is his fan base american or primarily latino?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Its not even comparable :dwillhuh:

Bad bunny is the most popular person on earth today, id say that counts as being known by the masses :dwillhuh:

Bron getting him to come on the shop is quite a big deal actually...I was kinda surprised

But for the other brehs...yea....if you can get BB concert tickets you wont have any problems getting someone to go with you. He is a huge artist

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Its not even comparable :dwillhuh:

Bad bunny is the most popular person on earth today, id say that counts as being known by the masses :dwillhuh:
In the latin market i agree, but overall he just isn't a force. Look up Nicky Jam, he had a cameo in the last Bad Boys movie. I'd never heard of the guy til I saw him again on Desus & Mero, turns out not only is he a music artist, the guy has multiple videos on youtube with over a billion views. Most of the music legends and artists I know of don't have that. But that doesn't mean that Nicky is an omega level star. He's just another successful modern era artist.