The Slavery Detective of the South

DakotaRed

Pro
Daps
The more I learn,the more hate I feel. I haven't felt this disturbed in a long time. This is just a snippet of a longer video but just this little part had me tear up. Jesus man this hurt my heart.

"

Heres the full video, and I'm not giving cliffs. Watch it when you have the time.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can, could you drop the link for it? I'm not on here much so I missed it. Man this just ruined my week, I cant stop thinking about it now.
If you search "slavery detective" you'll find some duplicates but I can't find the one that had a lot of replies. It goes without saying though, that the extra information will just anger you.

Daps
I saw this today also!

I shed a tear twice. Once when the brother was talking about his mama being raped. Once when Antoinette cried when she found dudes other relatives. She’s so dedicated.

The black dude that still lived on that other plantation was LOST! He’s still a slave! Dude in the house owns his ass!

These stories need to be told and we need to pursue reparations.

All this countries wealth and power is due to the profits of slavery.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I known this for a while

But I remember when I REALLY heard about this, my grandma told me about some family in a situation like this in Arkansas.

I was to young to realize what she was telling me was something like this

edit: sorry not arkansas it was Alabama

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I remember when I REALLY heard about this, my grandma told me about some family in a situation like this in Arkansas.

Yup.. pay attention to the part where Arthur said that them folks did what they wanted to do with his mama... the domestic industry for black folks lasted until the 80s... and black women did not have rights to their own bodies in that industry in the presence of white influential males until mid 80s... real shyt....