The Social Implementation of PSN is Amazing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony hit the jackpot with the social dynamics features this generation compared to Microsoft. Microsoft always label themselves as the social gaming system but they seem to lack the current feature Sony has.

1.Messenger App tried that shyt out yesterday and it was cool as hell talking to my nephew through that shyt. More convenient then going to Xbox App and maneuver back and fourth to send messages.

2. Broadcasting. Sony you can broadcast from Ustream etc... Microsoft Twitch. The ability to broadcast and watch thousands of users seamless is a selling point as well because it be some funny fukkkas on there.

I dont know what the fukk Microsoft was thinking not implementing that with Kinect.

3. Groups there are millions of groups for PSN while Microsoft has none. There are game groups adult groups no cacs allowed groups i mean you can name it. Microsoft none.

4. Group chat works better

5. Gameshare

6. The ability to record more than 15 seconds of gameplay compared Microsoft 15 seconds.

I think these are the reason Microsoft lost this gen and it is always not about games but how you implement features or have a community for your gaming customers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
YSThYpF.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah PSN most definitely feels like a lively community now... the jump from PS3 to PS4 has been massive for them in terms of online features. The sharing options are :banderas:... no reason everybody can't use the tools they have given us

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"No Cac groups"?:dwillhuh:
I'm sure there's a 'whites only' equivalent to that?:scust:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
2. Broadcasting. Sony you can broadcast from Ustream etc... Microsoft Twitch. The ability to broadcast and watch thousands of users seamless is a selling point as well because it be some funny fukkkas on there.

Not sure what you meant here, but Twitch works fine on the 1.

I dont know what the fukk Microsoft was thinking not implementing that with Kinect.

6. The ability to record more than 15 seconds of gameplay compared Microsoft 15 seconds.

You can actually do 5 minutes at a time, but the yeah the default is 30 seconds.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Twitch is the only source for streaming but Sony offers other sources such as Ustream etc....

What you mean 5 minutes at a time? Not on the Xbox One.