The Strength and Power Thread (Power Lifting, Strong Man, Power Building, OLY Lifting)

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Did hip thrust ....focusing on driving from the heel at the bottom

Then heavy static holds at the top ....focusing on keeping weight midfoot....

Drop the weight and went barefoot....focus on driving from the heel once I hit the bottom.....

Also making sure I hit the bottom and use that reflex to switch momentum....

Friday I plan on doing working sets barefoot....

Didn't feel that tightness today.....

Sometimes you need to tell your ego to fukk off...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Im gonna aim for power lifting this coming summer. Gonna see how i can push myself to the limit. Never did much power lifting but im at that point where im happy with my body composition and wanna take it to the next level. From what i read, its all about liftinf heavy with low reps to start out with and increase it every week?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Im gonna aim for power lifting this coming summer. Gonna see how i can push myself to the limit. Never did much power lifting but im at that point where im happy with my body composition and wanna take it to the next level. From what i read, its all about liftinf heavy with low reps to start out with and increase it every week?

If you can, go and pay to train at a Power Lifting Gym, you will not be disappointed, it's a whole different atmosphere, the training is on another level, these people are one of the smartest people on earth when it comes to the physiology of the body, you will learn so much on muscles and the secondary and Third muscles that comes in play on lifts, the training is hardcore, one of the greatest decision of my life I made was joining a Power Lifting Gym