The Supercapacitor: The Scientific Accident that could Change the World

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I don't won't to be Debbie Downer azz negro cause this has stupid amazing potential...........but I want yall to remember the day yall saw this video...............................and see if you ever hear of this technology 5 years from now....................................

This would put whole countries and industries out of business.......................and its environmentally safe and organic my ninjas.....:lawd:...........way to real......

I hope I will see this graphene supercapacitor powering my electric car, phone, laptop..................................cotdamnit.......my lights in the crib..... :to:.....but I'm telling you.....yall think we live in a free market......wait for the regulators to hear from some of their corporate sponsors.....I mean from some other entities out there ...

I'm just saying..... :manny:

I agree with you to an extent. This is how things were but the information ate shifted that paradigm. Think of all the things that went obselete over the last ten years because of new technology (camera film, pay phones, etc). Technology like this makes other technologies cheaper. An electric car using a chargeable sheet saves that company thousands of dollars. Same with phone manufacturers and all other businesses that rely of inefficient batteries. 5 years from now we won't be saying anything, because it will just be another industry standard.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are courting the industry so they should be fine...

as long as they include big corporations and don't try to tread on any toes they won't get stomped out

:blessed: