The thing that gets to me about last night

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The thing is cena does put in numbers, owns the crowd and puts out amazing promos, and also has five star matches.
I cant understand why they protect him so much and never help out others, doesn't mean its the right decision for business tho.

However I can't understand how they have a fresh crop of wrestlers, who are all over in some way, be put down just for another guy in the group.

Nobody can deny the fact roman gets reactions and has some importance. But to book him cena tier when his promos are shyt, and when his matches can be boring at times, is just insulting.

And wwe is so god damn stupid, they don't even book the guy who they want over right.

Reigns right now is better than Cena. I'll even say he has better promos because he doesn't bury people, is short and direct, and he doesn't blatantly pander to crowds.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do they know what they are doing is counter productive and horrible? Two words: Daniel Bryan. They KNOW the things that happened with him in 2014 was NEXT LEVEL. When fans rebelled against the Royal Rumble, they got their wigs twisted on real quick and starting getting shyt straightened up. They heard those WE WANT DIVAS chants during Cena vs Blandy #500 and they opened the next Raw with Daniel Bryan even though he lost in the opening match and Batista won the event.

I respect your love for the dude homey... but you have to face it, at this point not even DB can save this show. That would be like Anthony Davis on the Pelicans... they still a 3-11 team.

Matter fact, I think its best he take his talents somewhere else, he still hasnt had a match in the E better than anything he's ever done in ROH and there's just too much BS in the E for him. He made money a little bit of money (though I hear he still has to budget for old appliances and freaks out everytime his wife buys a sandwich), got a wife, he can go to greener pastures. He cant save this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can he save it? I don't know about that. I know when he's out there..the crowd cares and changes the entire direction of how they approach the show for the night.