THE THREAD OF THE CENTURY: Imagine If A Hardcore Sextape Of Beyonce With A White Guy Comes Out.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
tumblr_mqml7qCxT51qa45uio1_500.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
1. I don't get why so many people are shytting on OP. This is an original topic. All people here talk about is "Smash or pass," or boring ass personal relationship drama. So good for OP for coming up with this and breaking up the monotony of this forum.

2. As for the topic, I don't think Beyonce would have much to worry about. I think it would be spun in her favor, and plus she'd be upholding white supremacy by cheating on her black husband with a white man. White media would eat that shyt up. Also, there are people out here who would literally kill another human being if they disrespected Beyonce. I believe they're called the Bee Hive. They'd support Beyonce regardless.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
@whknorth

Ain't gonna front breh. I left you alone for a minute cuz your threads were getting halfway decent.

But this here is worse than the old bytch ass nikka threads you used to make. I'm not even gonna waste a neg on you :scust:

Didn't OP make a thread awhile back referring to black people as "blackies"? :jbhmm:

I doubt OP is even black, probably a CAC with this fantasy.

Should've been neg trained and banned awhile ago. :francis: