The Tomorrow Children PS4 exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I usually try to give quirky games like this a chance, but I watched this entire video the other day, and I have no idea what this game is about or why its supposed to be interesting to gamers. Seems like they are more proud of their lighting tech(which is impressive) than the actual game. They didn't even seem to be having fun.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually try to give quirky games like this a chance, but I watched this entire video the other day, and I have no idea what this game is about or why its supposed to be interesting to gamers. Seems like they are more proud of their lighting tech(which is impressive) than the actual game. They didn't even seem to be having fun.
Ever play Minecraft or Don't Starve?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Although the world of The Tomorrow Children is encased in the bleak Void, life still flourishes as humanity claws its way back from the brink of extinction, and players in the roles of “Projection Clones” will take that life into their own hands. In the E3 trailer, those of you who were unfortunately unable to attend the event in person will be able to get a glimpse of what life in the world of The Tomorrow Children is like: players will take control the fate of their town and eventually the world itself as they build up and expand it from a nearly empty outpost into a lively home filled with shops, facilities, and even a home of their very own, all while defending everything they’ve built in life and death struggles with invaders from the edges of existence.
The Tomorrow Children is set to release in Autumn 2015, so there are only a few more months until players will be able to jump into the whimsy and madness for themselves. As we approach release, we’ll be sure to keep everyone updated with more information about and visuals from the game, such as new features, tools, enemies, and places to explore. From all of us here at Q-Games, let us all march toward tomorrow, together!