The Tree of Life appreciation (cinematography lovers enter)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/IIQQsdBaCv8]Emmanuel Lubezki, ASC: The Tree Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but this movie is creepy and haunting. It amazes me how well Malick captured the experience of being a young man and growing up, especially the psychological aspects. But this movie is much more than that as well.

Also, Lubezki contributed some of the best cinematography I've seen on film, such a beautiful movie.

tree-of-life-asc-2012_02132012_013833.jpg

the-tree-of-life.jpg

tree-of-life691.png

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Emmanuel Lubezki, ASC: The Tree Of Life - YouTube

I don't know if anyone else feels this way but this movie is creepy and haunting. It amazes me how well Malick captured the experience of being a young man and growing up, especially the psychological aspects. But this movie is much more than that as well.

Also, Lubezki contributed some of the best cinematography I've seen on film, such a beautiful movie.

tree-of-life-asc-2012_02132012_013833.jpg

the-tree-of-life.jpg

tree-of-life691.png

i have this film but never got around to watching it

don't even know what its about honestly

Daps
Just because it looks cool doesn't make it a good movie, shyt was boring as hell. Terrible film.

co-sign. I fell asleep in the theatre. Woke up and it was 3 hours in, still going:beli:

I walked out. As a movie it was absolute trash.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
Cinematography is obviously great, but I agree with Christopher Plummer:

Last edited by a moderator:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
terrence mallick can eat a dikk for churning out that piece of trash....but the cinematography was stellar :mjpls: