The truth about 2pac smashing Faith Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
You can tell the story is true because he remember the dates of 2pac and Faith linking up

Pac and Faith recorded The Wonda Why They Call U bytch in the studio. This is the original version. The All Eyez on Me version has a different female vocalist.

More evidence: The rare photos of Pac with Faith. The Hollywood Athletic Club in LA. October 1995
Rare-Photo-Of-Tupac-Faith-Evans-Friends-October-13-1995-768x534.jpg

2pac_faith_evans_rare_photo.jpg

2pac-and-faith-evans.jpg

Faith supposedly recorded vocals on Hit Em Up. Faith pretty much gave Pac the recipe:pachaha:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody knows what happened, but Faith and Pac. It never mattered anyway because this was never supposed to be about facts, but about crushing Biggie's whole playa image. Once those pictures surfaced of Pac and Faith hugged up together, it was a wrap. Public opinion is that they were together whether it happened or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faith looks coked up and drunk and miserable. She looks like Michele Phieffer in Scarface towards the end.

4real tho

nikkas was smashing cuz she was down and being industry she wasn't a liability for pillow talk.
but man - she looks so much better now than when she was younger and lighter (weight wise) but she is definitely damaged goods.
After that Drink Champs interview I got more respect for her, a weaker chick would have folded a long time ago so props to her being a survivor.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You can tell the story is true because he remember the dates of 2pac and Faith linking up

Pac and Faith recorded The Wonda Why They Call U bytch in the studio. This is the original version. The All Eyez on Me version has a different female vocalist.

More evidence: The rare photos of Pac with Faith. The Hollywood Athletic Club in LA. October 1995
Rare-Photo-Of-Tupac-Faith-Evans-Friends-October-13-1995-768x534.jpg

2pac_faith_evans_rare_photo.jpg

2pac-and-faith-evans.jpg

Faith supposedly recorded vocals on Hit Em Up. Faith pretty much gave Pac the recipe:pachaha:

IMG-3554.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nobody knows what happened, but Faith and Pac. It never mattered anyway because this was never supposed to be about facts, but about crushing Biggie's whole playa image. Once those pictures surfaced of Pac and Faith hugged up together, it was a wrap. Public opinion is that they were together whether it happened or not.
This ….. people swear they did and obviously badboy people gona say pac was lying … like u said only 2 people know n obviously 1 can’t speak about it and the other is gona continue to deny it regardless if anything happened…. My personal opinion is faith might have gave him head or something might not even had sex … but like u said the pictures bad it look bad ….. I doubt pac and biggie we’re ever gona be back been tight homies again like some people think they would had they both lived …. Pac crossed alot of lines … and all off false rumours that pac knew wasn’t truth but yeah …

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This ….. people swear they did and obviously badboy people gona say pac was lying … like u said only 2 people know n obviously 1 can’t speak about it and the other is gona continue to deny it regardless if anything happened…. My personal opinion is faith might have gave him head or something might not even had sex … but like u said the pictures bad it look bad ….. I doubt pac and biggie we’re ever gona be back been tight homies again like some people think they would had they both lived …. Pac crossed alot of lines … and all off false rumours that pac knew wasn’t truth but yeah …
Pac crossed lines but Biggie didn’t? Ok. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.