The truth behind Canibus & Eminem Beef

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
I always found their beef interesting. That Curriculm album had so many disses directed towards Eminem

@The Ruler 09

KingsOfKings

Daps
Canibus started it but couldn't finish. Em won that by default.

but come on let not act like the curriculm wasnt a solid album and it had some potent disses (esp. Dr. C)

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Canibus had some pretty good disses towards Em between 2002 and 2005 (the Curriculum joints, "How Many Emcees", "I Wish You Would"). But when he came out with that awful "Airstrike" diss in 2009, it wasn't worth hearing him talk about it anymore.

KingsOfKings

Daps
Isnt i wish you would with Royce though ? @Headcase

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but come on let not act like the curriculm wasnt a solid album and it had some potent disses (esp. Dr. C)

Thats my favorite Bus album but the disses were subliminal and went under the radar while Em dissed Bus just slightly on an album that was big and sold 10 mil.

Em didn't drop that ether 'Canibytch' because it woulda gave Bus shine. He leaked it like a year later and nobody cared.

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Isnt i wish you would with Royce though ? @Headcase

It is, but it came out at a time when Em and Royce weren't on speaking terms. Not to mention it was a Sway and Tech album, which means they probably put the verses together themselves.

There are basic disses that could go to any mainstream rapper ("don't give a fukk if you're a star or not", "don't let me have to beat you up with your fans around") but what really sealed the deal was the line "Hang around guerrillas [gorillas], your fragrance becomes ape-ish", which is obviously Em cause he was hanging around G-Unit at the time.

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
im kinda glad dude makes these so we can discuss those overlooked beefs. I know he probably just googling stuff but still