The TRUTH will be revealed tonight !!! Tory Lanez on IG live @ 8pm

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Because everything he says in public can and will be used against him in court.

Either way if you think he did it that’s one thing. Say he hasn’t claimed his innocence when he literally just dropped an album doing so AND then did so again on ig live is a whole other thing.
I admit and see that he claims his innocence. Doesn't mean he didn't shoot her though. And where is all this "used against him in the court of law " shyt when he dropped an album and a 45 minutes live last night? We both know why he won't go into what happened that night.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I admit and see that he claims his innocence. Doesn't mean he didn't shoot her though. And where is all this "used against him in the court of law " shyt when he dropped an album and a 45 minutes live last night? We both know why he won't go into what happened that night.

Yea he claimed his innocence in the album/live without going into detail because if he gets one detail wrong in retelling the story that slip up can be held against him in court. So he spoke generally, poking holes in Megs flip flopping story, while maintaining that he didn’t do what he was accused of and would never do it.

And I’m not sure what you’re assuming I know either but whether you believe him or not that’s on you. A lotta holes Megan’s gonna have to shore up if she wants a conviction. Then again Tory is a black man who bought his masters back so this could be cover for a hit piece against him
:yeshrug:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Tory out here ironing his own cape for Megan feelings and she wouldn't even claim they was together and tryna get him locked up.....

Love him as an artist, however a female tryna railroad my life and career:

tenor.gif

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Tory out here ironing his own cape for Megan feelings and she wouldn't even claim they was together and tryna get him locked up.....

Love him as an artist, however a female tryna railroad my life and career:

tenor.gif

Nikkas lie about women they nikkas they didn’t fukk

women lie about nikkas they did

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It seems like they want him to do time regardless of whether he is found guilty or not. Bet that her lawyer is gonna push for him to not get out until the trial.