☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just hit it out the park. Trump is completely winging it. Over the last few decades brilliant men of high intellect couldn't figure out how to fix this problem. But a bufffon with a twitter account can?

That whole region is about to go up in smoke.
white supremacy is a hell of a drug.

This dude out here just making it up as he goes...

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I don't disagree with much of this. I don't agree with it being self hatred, at least at its core. Jewish memory is long, longer than most nations'. Ashkenazi don't trust Europeans for the same reason mizrahi don't trust Arabs (I also don't agree with the term "Arab Jew" but that's another issue and not that important). And why should they? It doesn't excuse or rationalize mistreatment of many Palestinians but it does explain it

I'm disillusioned though. I don't see an end to one side being abused by the other. Israel just got the juice now, and unfortunately the left wing has been muted to the point that the idea of Israel has been altered completely and maybe forever

To me, we've passed the point unfortunately where Israelis could genuinely believe that the Arabs are still a threat, that their existence as a state is in jeopardy, that they'll be driven into the sea, or that military might is still needed to enforce Arab acceptance

the Arabs are defeated and demoralized

The biggest Arab state is an ally [Egypt]
The best trained Arab army (traditionally) at least is an ally [Jordan]
The one time biggest Arab threat is utterly destroyed [Iraq]
A pesky annoyance is utterly destroyed [Syria]
The richest Arab countries are low key allies [Gulf states]

The Palestinians are absolutely subjugated

If Israel had any desire to put the past behind them, and join the Middle East family of nations, and start building a new relationship, the time for that has been in place for over a decade

When the Geneva plan and the Arab Peace Plan is collecting dust on the shelves, when the PA's subservience has been rewarded with no concession whatsoever, when the embargo on Gaza has clearly done nothing to address whatever "threat" Hamas could ever pose, it is inconceivable that Israels hard turn to the right, blatant racism and increasingly fascist behaviour can be justified or rationalized as a legitimate reaction in any way

The only logical solution is that Israel prefers military occupation and prefers to remain a European colonial outpost in the heart of the enemy Islamic world as opposed to taking its rightful place as legitimate members of the Middle East

Who knows, maybe military superiority and iron domes will keep the puppies at bay (while telling your people those howls belong to rabid wolves)

I don't see 6 million Jews vs 1.3 billion Muslims as being a rational way to move forward

This is the PERFECT time for the Jews, having reversed centuries of discrimination and weakness, to utilize its strength and position, and carve out its rightful place in the region; It would not require a single loss of Jewish life; All it requires is some civilized acceptance of its enemies defeat and some modicum of respect for their basic rights, if not for moral reasons (consideration of the other) then AT LEAST for the sake of the Jewish community to no longer be seen as an outsider or enemy, and to have some sense of moral/psycholigcal/cultural security

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
To me, we've passed the point unfortunately where Israelis could genuinely believe that the Arabs are still a threat, that their existence as a state is in jeopardy, that they'll be driven into the sea, or that military might is still needed to enforce Arab acceptance

the Arabs are defeated and demoralized

The biggest Arab state is an ally [Egypt]
The best trained Arab army (traditionally) at least is an ally [Jordan]
The one time biggest Arab threat is utterly destroyed [Iraq]
A pesky annoyance is utterly destroyed [Syria]
The richest Arab countries are low key allies [Gulf states]

The Palestinians are absolutely subjugated

If Israel had any desire to put the past behind them, and join the Middle East family of nations, and start building a new relationship, the time for that has been in place for over a decade

When the Geneva plan and the Arab Peace Plan is collecting dust on the shelves, when the PA's subservience has been rewarded with no concession whatsoever, when the embargo on Gaza has clearly done nothing to address whatever "threat" Hamas could ever pose, it is inconceivable that Israels hard turn to the right, blatant racism and increasingly fascist behaviour can be justified or rationalized as a legitimate reaction in any way

The only logical solution is that Israel prefers military occupation and prefers to remain a European colonial outpost in the heart of the enemy Islamic world as opposed to taking its rightful place as legitimate members of the Middle East

Who knows, maybe military superiority and iron domes will keep the puppies at bay (while telling your people those howls belong to rabid wolves)

I don't see 6 million Jews vs 1.3 billion Muslims as being a rational way to move forward

This is the PERFECT time for the Jews, having reversed centuries of discrimination and weakness, to utilize its strength and position, and carve out its rightful place in the region; It would not require a single loss of Jewish life; All it requires is some civilized acceptance of its enemies defeat and some modicum of respect for their basic rights, if not for moral reasons (consideration of the other) then AT LEAST for the sake of the Jewish community to no longer be seen as an outsider or enemy, and to have some sense of moral/psycholigcal/cultural security
again, i agree with 99% of this. a lot of jews think like this, believe it or not.

i would seriously not be surprised to find that likud and hamas were cutting backroom deals. both are problems that their respective electorates need to shrug off, because as one gets stronger, so does the other.

but a lot of those arab states would side with the iranian government a thousand times before becoming an israeli ally. how much acceptance would there really be of israel as a member of the middle east family of nations, when the way they got there was with diplomatic leverage and tanks? would there be absolutely zero resentment or malice from those arab states? it's not like jews were loved before 1948. things have been bad for so long, to take the long view points to nothing else but endless enmity.

i think you're afghan if i remember correctly. so you understand the decision between being subjugated and subjugating. israel does not see a prosperous gray area between those two positions, unfortunately. who does, really? the whole thing is fukked up