The tyranny of female hypoagency

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:wtf: Again, did the phrase "tyranny of female hypoagency" come from the video or not? Nobody set up any strawmen or attacked you personally. I didn't make this thread to insult you. I made the thread to share the video (and point out how stupid it is admittedly). You just gave me the impetus to research the phrase. But the thread isn't about you.

If you do co-sign the views expressed in the video, then it would be pretty peculiar in light of the fact that you called The Real a sexist based on dubious reasoning to say the least while this guy is saying stuff like "women have nothing of value to bring any relationship other than their uteruses and vaginas" for 25 minutes.

What's more insulting was your charge that peoples' views on women here are predicated on nothing more than liberal orthodoxy, as if people aren't taking a sober look at facts and coming to their own conclusions, and are rather just marching along in lockstep with "liberal" ideology

If my bringing up the phrase "tyranny of female hypoagency" is what gave you the impetus to bring up the search, then whether you admit it or not, it is somewhat about me because you're looking up what I said and what you assumed that I agreed with in the video that you posted. You also haven'tn really directly addressed the points in GWW's video, which I actually have seen, or the video that you posted which I haven't even seen, ever.

Now if this guy does say that women are only good for their vaginae and uterus then I don't agree with him. People seem to equate my explanation for the way gender relations are an how they developed with my excusing the bad parts that come with said constructs.

I don't really care that you're insulted by my assertion that you agree with feminism for keeping in like with liberal orthodoxy, mostly because everything that I've heard so far has come across as a bunch of stuff that I remember being taught as a college sophomore. I might as well be on /r/shytredditsays or tumblr with the way people are so quick to be offended on this board.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lurk Roosh's forum. There's some good info to pick up from those MRA guys as long as you don't drink the kool aid.

You have to put in perspective the background these men's rights advocates are coming from and why this is the issue they spend their time on.

Most people with a life don't need a lifestyle. :mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If my bringing up the phrase "tyranny of female hypoagency" is what gave you the impetus to bring up the search, then whether you admit it or not, it is somewhat about me because you're looking up what I said and what you assumed that I agreed with in the video that you posted.

The thread wasn't made to malign you. It seems that what you want it to be, but whatever.

You also haven'tn really directly addressed the points in GWW's video, which I actually have seen, or the video that you posted which I haven't even seen, ever.

You keep talking about "GWW" like I even know who or what that is.

Now if this guy does say that women are only good for their vaginae and uterus then I don't agree with him. People seem to equate my explanation for the way gender relations are an how they developed with my excusing the bad parts that come with said constructs.

He invented the phrase...you used it. Why would I not attribute his views to you, or believe you are sympathetic to them at least when you use and co-sign his phrased concept he himself developed in your argumentation?

I don't really care that you're insulted by my assertion that you agree with feminism for keeping in like with liberal orthodoxy, mostly because everything that I've heard so far has come across as a bunch of stuff that I remember being taught as a college sophomore. I might as well be on /r/shytredditsays or tumblr with the way people are so quick to be offended on this board.

:what: You just spent several posts talking about me supposedly insulting you when that wasn't my intention, now you're complaining about people on this site being quick to be offended?

I don't feel anyway whatsoever about your liberal charge because I know it's rubbish. I only used it as a point of comparison to the insult you were claiming to be the recipient of.

You seem to frequently level charges against people that apply to yourself.

You went on about me insulting you because I dissing the guy in the video and like-minded folks, then accused others of being easily offended.

You complain about ad hominems and personal insults, but you were personally insulting The Real, talking all aggressive and demeaning and calling him a hypocrite, a sexist, a pseudointellectual, etc. the whole time and he wasn't taking that combative tone with you.

You keep trying to claim the mantle of science, and accuse The Real of dismissing science, but you failed to provide any scientific evidence for your argument and just kept saying it's because of evolutionary psychology and claiming it was self-evident.

You accuse people of rejecting this mra/mgtow shyt and saying we consider woman a "sacred cow" because we're in lockstep with liberalism, but your flimsy recourse to attribute everything involved in historical gender constructs to biological determinism without strong evidence is indicative of someone who is predisposed to a particular agenda that colors their viewpoint.

You called the real a sexist, but you invoked a phrase and concept created by some woman-hating misogynistic youtube nut who says women bring nothing of value to any relationship other than their vaginas, all female gyms are tyranny, and he might be killed by the female-led state Gestapo.

You are obviously intelligent, but I think you need to rethink and re-examine your views on this and where they derive from. I'm pretty sure it's largely derived from some emotional place of personal experience. It's certainly not science or sober intellectual inquiry.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The thread wasn't made to malign you. It seems that what you want it to be, but whatever.

You keep talking about "GWW" like I even know who or what that is.

He invented the phrase...you used it. Why would I not attribute his views to you, or believe you are sympathetic to them at least when you use and co-sign his phrased concept he himself developed in your argumentation?

:what: You just spent several posts talking about me supposedly insulting you when that wasn't my intention, now you're complaining about people on this site being quick to be offended?

I don't feel anyway whatsoever about your liberal charge because I know it's rubbish. I only used it as a point of comparison to the insult you were claiming to be the recipient of.

You seem to frequently level charges against people that apply to yourself.

You went on about me insulting you because I dissing the guy in the video and like-minded folks, then accused others of being easily offended.

You complain about ad hominems and personal insults, but you were personally insulting The Real, talking all aggressive and demeaning and calling him a hypocrite, a sexist, a pseudointellectual, etc. the whole time and he wasn't taking that combative tone with you.

You keep trying to claim the mantle of science, and accuse The Real of dismissing science, but you failed to provide any scientific evidence for your argument and just kept saying it's because of evolutionary psychology and claiming it was self-evident.

You accuse people of rejecting this mra/mgtow shyt and saying we consider woman a "sacred cow" because we're in lockstep with liberalism, but your flimsy recourse to attribute everything involved in historical gender constructs to biological determinism without strong evidence is indicative of someone who is predisposed to a particular agenda that colors their viewpoint.

You called the real a sexist, but you invoked a phrase and concept created by some woman-hating misogynistic youtube nut who says women bring nothing of value to any relationship other than their vaginas, all female gyms are tyranny, and he might be killed by the female-led state Gestapo.

You are obviously intelligent, but I think you need to rethink and re-examine your views on this and where they derive from. I'm pretty sure it's largely derived from some emotional place of personal experience. It's certainly not science or sober intellectual inquiry.

:wobadass:

Maybe you should re-read the first page of this thread and make a better effort to see what I meant. GWW = GirlWritesWhat, and she's where I got the term from. Of course, you choose instead to wallow in ignorance and post a thread full of ad hom and straw men because you lack any kind of real rebuttal. Then you post a wall of text when I called you out on your hypocrisy. I find it funny how you leave out any arguments I made, and just bristled at my reaction to YOUR insults.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wobadass:

Maybe you should re-read the first page of this thread and make a better effort to see what I meant. GWW = GirlWritesWhat, and she's where I got the term from. Of course, you choose instead to wallow in ignorance and post a thread full of ad hom and straw men because you lack any kind of real rebuttal. Then you post a wall of text when I called you out on your hypocrisy. I find it funny how you leave out any arguments I made, and just bristled at my reaction to YOUR insults.
once you again you must know who youre dealing with this is victor 'histrionic personality disorder' von doom aka the rosario dawson of posting he just says things to say things to bring attntion to himself