The U.S. Army might as well delete this tweet. It ain’t going how they hoped :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Serve in the white man’s army brehs

latest

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard: shyt some of these stories is just...:dwillhuh: The ugly side of war is no joke...

What pisses me off is that these cacs in charge just ignore it year after year war after, war like these wars are not detrimental to human life???:why: If Iran turns into WW3 I hope all the cacs like Bolton get what they deserve first and foremost...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: This life ain't for every body. Some can't handle it. The same people complaining or having issues could of possibly had issues anyway. Also I really dislike how people think PTSD has to be service related. A lot of us from the Hoods already had signs and symptoms of PTSD from friends and family members being shot or being shot at or raped or abused or whatever you may have...So I can't blame the military for these issues...

It also took me 17 years to realize this i would of told you otherwise at 3 years in. And this comes from reflection and time spent in combat, on staff in combat, planning for combat, training for combat, recruiting others, training others, figuring out what training others needed, and now advising.

Sadly some of us are more likely to have a traumatic or bad experiences right in their home town. Some people just aren't physically or mentally tough and some just lack empathy or a social conscious.

Ask yourself have you lost friends, seen a tragedy, been involved in a tragedy, caused the tragedy. Just sit back and reflect.

Last edited: