Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
As much as I hate the how the 12 team playoff will water down the regular season.....

It's gonna be dope seeing a team like whoever loses tonight still have a shot and get to play and prove it vs a top team like an Ohio State, Michigan, Oregon, Washington, etc.

No it’s not:mjlol:

You’re gonna have 8 teams every year that have no business being in the discussion for a natty get a second chance. fukk that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No it’s not:mjlol:

You’re gonna have 8 teams every year that have no business being in the discussion for a natty get a second chance. fukk that
You don't think either of these teams could beat Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, or FSU right now?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bama and UGA will prob be a 9.5 - 12.5 spread depending on the Iron Bowl, but I really think that's a matchup Bama can steal. Beck has been shaken when the pass rush is right in his face, and I think both of the best CBs UGA would see all year is on UA. Just depends on if UGA can speed up Milroe's clock

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama and UGA will prob be a 9.5 - 12.5 spread depending on the Iron Bowl, but I really think that's a matchup Bama can steal. Beck has been shaken when the pass rush is right in his face, and I think both of the best CBs UGA would see all year is on UA. Just depends on if UGA can speed up Milroe's clock

:ohhh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
You don't think either of these teams could beat Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, or FSU right now?

It’s not about could they, it’s should they have the opportunity. If you’re not a top 4 team you’ve either lost once, lost multiple times or play in a shyt conference. Those teams don’t deserve an extra shot…I’m not trying to see a 3 loss team play for a natty fukk that