The vast majority of people ain't ugly...

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Then there's the few that ain't got no alibi.

Proper hygiene can work wonders.

White teeth.
Clean and nice looking hair.
Clear skin.
Smelling good.

A lot of y'all ain't even ugly...you just stank :yeshrug:

Then there's the dudes whose facial features are just out of whack. Bone structure off.

Nothing can help them nikkas but money but the rest of ya are good if you would just BATHE

:wow:I'm done. Told a guy this today and I could see it in his eyes he couldn't wait to get home to shower
:mjlol:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then there's the few that ain't got no alibi.

Proper hygiene can work wonders.

White teeth.
Clean and nice looking hair.
Clear skin.
Smelling good.

A lot of y'all ain't even ugly...you just stank :yeshrug:

Then there's the dudes whose facial features are just out of whack. Bone structure off.

Nothing can help them nikkas but money but the rest of ya are good if you would just BATHE

:wow:I'm done. Told a guy this today and I could see it in his eyes he couldn't wait to get home to shower
:mjlol:
Have you dated men who you initially thought of as average in looks? does their personality make them look better eventually? ive never done it, but the time is drawing near:mjcry:
im scared

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Have you dated men who you initially thought of as average in looks? does their personality make them look better eventually? ive never done it, but the time is drawing near:mjcry:
im scared
Nah never. But I'm very male minded in things; ala me having a gang of brothers. nikkas will never date a chick they aren't initially attracted to so don't date one unless you are attracted to him..only exception is if he got money. I'd date a ugly nikka with money any day of the week. lol

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Facts. You're giving them the game though. Let these low self esteem folks figure it out. The game is to be sold not told.