[The Verge] Apple opens the App Store to retro game emulators

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yea I gotta throw delta on. The iPad :whew:

breh I put it on the phone and iPad with the quickness just in case it gets pulled. Game play is flawless and Delta is polished. Gon pair it with an Xbox controller and it will be perfect for plane rides or Amtrak trips. Easy to download and load games.

very curious what recent game systems can we theoretically toss at an iPad Air or pro.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
breh I put it on the phone and iPad with the quickness just in case it gets pulled. Game play is flawless and Delta is polished. Gon pair it with an Xbox controller and it will be perfect for plane rides or Amtrak trips. Easy to download and load games.

very curious what recent game systems can we theoretically toss at an iPad Air or pro.
Using this on my trip next month to Mexico

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Using this on my trip next month to Mexico

It’s a game changer.

Load up a couple of games, play some music (and it better let you play music while the game is on), get a proper controller and just eat up a bunch of time.

I tried out some games on my iPad Air and game play is flawless.

Something tells me this gets pulled next week just because so anyone waiting on this better download it to all of their devices.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It’s a game changer.

Load up a couple of games, play some music (and it better let you play music while the game is on), get a proper controller and just eat up a bunch of time.

I tried out some games on my iPad Air and game play is flawless.

Something tells me this gets pulled next week just because so anyone waiting on this better download it to all of their devices.
If it gets pull does it automatically come off your iPhone ?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried this and it's pretty cool but again, gaming on a touch screen is the WOAT lol.