Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I need yall Christian brehs to chime in on this

So many unanswered questions

Like how dafukk is that even supposed to work? :jbhmm:

I'm told God didn't have sex with her. So did he just magically poof some nut into her body?

Aint that rape? :patrice::whoa:

She had the egg so it had to have been some sperm. Otherwise, where'd Jesus get his other half of his DNA from?

Most of all, who signed that birth certificate? :jbhmm:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Gotta think more cosmic. The woman’s womb is ultimately a portal to life, which comes from him, apply as above so below. So realistically he probably didn’t inseminate her and rather activated her reproductive process with the Holy Spirit and the life was created within her akin to how it happened on earth in genesis

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Were the first humans adult or babies? If babies, who looked after them? Chicken / egg

Gradual evolution from a cell to a fish (pause) a walking fish (pause) to homo erectus (pause) etc gradually parented???

Need answers :damn:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Were the first humans adult or babies? If babies, who looked after them? Chicken / egg

Gradual evolution from a cell to a fish (pause) a walking fish (pause) to homo erectus (pause) etc gradually parented???

Need answers :damn:
They had nannies breh:comeon:

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Adamu was created with no other male or female physical involvement.

ב

Eva was created with only another male physical involvement

@Jesus H. Christ had to complete the cypher by being created with only a female physical involvement (Harlem certified)

Our Creator’s power is beyond our comprehension and these stories are only symbolic :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS