The Visionary returns home🏠, Dex vs The Miz💰, The Street Profits🥤vs The Judgement Day😈, Becky Lynch vs Bayley🤼‍♀️...Raw December 19, 2022

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah if only Raw had The Bloodline and Gunther
Ehhhh it aint even just that. Booking just trash on Raw.

Like nothing is announced for Seth, Lashley, KO, AJ, or Theory and that’s Raw’s top guys at the moment.

I definitely agree that Raw needs more people though. They need Bray/Cena/Stroman way more than SD does.

• Wow
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Ehhhh it aint even just that. Booking just trash on Raw.

Like nothing is announced for Seth, Lashley, KO, AJ, or Theory and that’s Raw’s top guys at the moment.

I definitely agree that Raw needs more people though. They need Bray/Cena/Stroman way more than SD does.
Okay, let's remove The Bloodline (Roman, The Usos, Sami, Solo) and Gunther (Imperium) from the Mix...

Lets go shot for shot, block for block...

Street Profits are the Second Biggest tag team in WWE

The Judgement Day are a relatively new stable and are over from top to bottom

Raw Women's Division>>>Smackdown Women's Division

For better or for worse...Raw returning/debuting Wrestlers>>>Smackdown (because I'm not a fan of none of the returning/debuting Superstars The Game has brought back, not named Braun and Bray, and I'm not a fan of Braun or Bray but I can respect their both big household names )

Both shows are having Long, dragging their feet feuds/angles...Bray/ and La knight is finally picking up I'll admit, same as the Alexa Bliss angle/feud, we know she's turning heel and linking back with Bray...we don't know when(nothing wrong with slow burns aka let it play out)

The All Mighty is in a angle now
The visionary and Theory are feuding
K.o. (is mixes in with the bloodline, though in my opinion, he's going to get viciously beating and injured sending him home)

AJ I'll give you, though that has been the case since he and Omos split(even with the club, their just going thru whatever it seems)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Happy bday :salute: 🍻

rob-van-dam-rvd.gif

Happy bday :salute:🍃 :smoker:

165698988d178386a9daf3f6fad0e3c0.gif

Happy bday :salute: ….. :shaq: