The Walmart and Amazon beef has officially entered Jay & Nas territory.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Amazon to build a Fulfillment center in Walmart home state Arkansas.

Amazon announces first Arkansas fulfillment center
Jul. 07, 2020 11:19 AM ETAmazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)By: Brandy Betz, SA News Editor4 Comments
  • Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) will launch a new 825,000 square foot fulfillment center in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 2021. The site will create over 1,000 new jobs.
  • Amazon is also planning a new 85,000 square foot delivery station, which provides the last mile of Amazon's fulfillment process. The station is expected to launch later this year.
  • The Little Rock location will be Amazon's first fulfillment center in Arkansas, the home state of retail competitor Walmart.

Walmart Claps back By introducing its own version of Amazon prime with Walmart +

Walmart takes on Amazon with $98/year delivery service - Recode
Jul. 07, 2020 12:01 PM ETWalmart Inc. (WMT)By: Brad Olesen, SA News Editor11 Comments
  • Walmart (NYSE:WMT) shares are surging intraday, outperforming the main gauge after Recode reports, citing sources, that the retailer's same-day delivery service, dubbed an "Amazon Prime Killer" by some is due to launch in July.
  • The service, named Walmart+ is priced at $98 per year, which undercuts Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) Prime at $119. It was originally supposed to launch earlier in the year.
  • The service will soon add video entertainment, and include other perks like discount on gas, product deals, reserved delivery and two-hour delivery offers.
  • This comes after reports in April that Walmart was to offer faster delivery service called "express," which was available for an extra $10, and the announcement that it was discontinuing its Jet.com brand.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't fukk with either of them. They are fighting for dominance over us and have destroyed many small businesses.

this is why humans will continue to take L's... so many people do things that are detrimental to themselves.

fukk em both. whoever it was that said Amazon needs to be broken up was 100% right.

This is class warfare not an industry clash. Both billion dollar corporations known for shyt pay and terrible work environments.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
When it's all said and done its going to be Walmart and Amazon left standing. The only thing standing in their way is hardware stores. Don't be shocked if you see one of them attempt to buy Lowe's or Home Depot out or Amazon make a move for Target.
dollar general holding it down as well as aldi traderjoes and others they the big dogs but the medium to small dogs can get their scraps

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When it's all said and done its going to be Walmart and Amazon left standing. The only thing standing in their way is hardware stores. Don't be shocked if you see one of them attempt to buy Lowe's or Home Depot out or Amazon make a move for Target.

Walmart, Amazon, Disney, Apple and TNA:wow:

Every other company will fall :wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's funny that the running myth is that Wal-Mart owns Lowes

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Just tell me who got it for the cheapest :unimpressed:
Thats what I'm saying. I'm glad they're beefing. Keep giving consumers discounts and perks to beat out the competition.

Wal-Mart is known for selling shyt for .98 when everybody else is selling the same thing for a dollar. Let that pettiness fatten my wallet.