The Washington Post is very worried that American women don't want to marry Trump supporters[

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its politicans period. You acting like the democrat party isnt full of shyt either or doesnt do their part in bullshyt. They work together to ruin shyt for all of us and yall deciding on whos the "lesser evil" and yall wondering why yall have joe biden giving all that money to elsewhere and why we all are fukked now. Yall gonna wake up whether you like it or not. Its TIME.
I’m not acting like shyt, I’m going by the article :mjlol:

But nobody is worried about fukking people who vote democrat, are they?

It’s majorly a 2 party system. I don’t vote so idgaf, but most people who do are either one or the other. Idgaf about peoples political beliefs or politics in general, but it’s been obviously clear the past few years which parties voters are the most deranged

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Trump supporters are dumbasses...but why is it always "women don't want men who..." I need to see some more "men don't like women who..." articles

Cause Americans don't have actual pressing issues, just grievances

Daps
Reppin
St louis
FzEKZaX.jpg

may his cac and c00n male supporters
die alone....

UKVu0t8.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Wow, women don't want to date a demographic of men who:

1. Cry like hoes every time a movie is led by women? :ohhh:

2. Support regressive policies that negatively impact them? :ohhh:

3. Think they're entitled to them and their bodies? :ohhh:

4. Deny the issues that they continue to face? :ohhh:

5. Are more likely to commit mass shootings and terrorist attacks when they aren't shown attention? :ohhh:

6. Cry like hoes when the women they desire are with black men, other non-white men, or even other white men that aren't losers like them? :ohhh:

Why on Earth would they not want to be with such a wonderful group of people?

You could've simply posted "Are incels? :ohhh:" instead of the bolded. :pachaha:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
This is about white households whose husbands tend to be higher earning and families have a higher consumption rate. Millennials and Gen-Z are trending more individualistic, and large political splits are a non-starter. Their spending power will be lower compared to their parents due to people caught up in debt and more males in general living at home into their 30's due to higher COL. Thats what Jeff Bezos is worried about (He owns Washington Post), he needs them to keep Amazons profits up buying nonessentials, soon to be selling vehicles on their website. Then you add the idea of a center right man pairing up with a center left woman just for the sake of marriage, laughably low compared to Boomers who could hash it out just to avoid divorce.

The Trump keyword once again setting up the bait for clicks though. That's why I'm not ruling out that clowns chances in 2024. I thought we were GMB though so is this a good thing or bad:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So only 46% of Women are liberals and 71% of them wouldn't date someone with opposing views? The article didn't layout the stats very well, cause it looks like they enough hoes on either side :hubie:

Oh this totally dependent on where you are. In Orange County you're more liable to find a women that won't date a liberal then the other way around :dead: