The Whole "Don't Holla At Chicks At The Gym" Is for Ugly Nikkas

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I ball everyday at my school's rec center and recently started lifting there (was lifting at home before).

And these chicks be choosing. I just holla'd at a chick today, gave her my digits and told her to hit me up.

And that's when I be balling. When I'm in the gym lifting, these chicks wanna stare at a breh. Every dude in the gym is either small and doesn't look like they lift, or they the big dudes that aren't cut.

I come thru cut and a decent size, shorties staring harder than a mf.

And yeah, this a lowkey brag thread bih. :umad:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
while I agree you don't want to be that nikka hollering at every chick at the gym, you don't want that rep
Why not? :mjlol: I'm in college breh, you think chicks is turning down dudes they wanna smash cause he got a certain rep? :comeon:

They the ones doing the choosing.

And also chicks that be in the gym prefer a dude that be in the gym himself, if they told you they wanted a sick n flabby dude they lying. Where else they gon meet dudes that workout besides for a club?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ok all you did was give her your number. :ld:
You didn't cop dome, hit, get any food out of her, or get put onto any of her friends. :ld:
You just another nikka in a bytch phone at this point and you think that's thread worthy? :ld:
Who cares breh, everytime I go to the gym a chick choosing.

I'm bound to hit if this one don't. I see bad chicks everyday B, I ain't sweating none of'em.

If she hit me up cool, if not :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Can't pick up girls at normal places so instead you ruin your workouts to go after girls at the gym and think it's worth bragging over. :wow:
I talked to plenty of chicks in my classes but it's too messy to try and do anything with'em.

I holla at chicks I see on campus out and about too, and I have never seen one dude holla at a chick outside of a party.