The Xbox One continues to get stronger while the PS4 like its game library is stagnant

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
It took 3yrs for the PS3 to "catch up" to the 360 and even that is not 100% true
The TRUTH is the PS3 never caught up because how could it. It had inferior hardware :smugbiden:
Of course the stellar media options is why most sony fans called it the better system. SO, by default the XB1 is the system SONY gamers have always dreamed of :umad: but enough about the obviousnesses of all that
What has always been PREACHED by Microsoft is how the XB1 would get stronger via things like DX12/Tiled Resources/Cloud/etc. While on the sony side, they literally had NOTHING planned other than what came out the box :francis:
The Fanboys tried to point to shyt they know nothing about. Quickly googling anything that sounded good. But the truth is not a nan nodda nikka anywhere from sony to developers have spoken on how the PS4 will get stronger outside of just console familiarity. Another thing that was in sony's favor at launch. So that means Xbox stands to benefit EVEN MORE since it is a more complicated system. AS in, once they "get it" then they will be able to get more out of it. On sony, they already reached their ceiling for now. The gains will be smaller because of that. Not a bad thing, just a reality thing :manny:
So with all this talk, how about proof? We all seen all the articles on it, we even seen the videos of it
mqdefault.jpg

Moving forward, the biggest games on the console like Halo 5 and Forza 6 will both be 1080p/60fps :ohhh:
Halo 5 looked and played AMAZINGLY in its early state. I'm not a big Halo fan, Halo 5 was imo the best FPS game I've played in years.

Forza Horizon 2 dropped not too long ago, and because it was open world they said they couldn't do it at 60fps this time. OK. DriveClub is a PS4 game, not open world. Still only managed to be 30fps.

Forza 6 is detailed as fukk, and reaches the mythical mark that sony gamers put all their chips on when doing system comparisons. Killzone wasn't 1080p/60fps at ANY TIME. Sony actually said "fukk it, we gonna just lie to these stupid nikkaz once again" and then they gave @Fatboi1 a lil dunce cap with a propeller on the top with a sony flag on a stick and sent him streaking. Meanwhile, Halo 5 gets the fukkin job done. AND HAS BLACK EXCELLENCE SAVING THE UNIVERSE FROM THE CORRUPT POLICE :salute:

Xbox wins again :win:

Forza 6 details...
...Breathtaking graphics at 1080px resolution and 60 frames per second. Wet weather, 3D puddles, and night racing test your driving skills. Cutting-edge ForzaTech™ engine powers the unrelenting action and stat-of-the-art-physics at simulation speed... ...Ultimate car fantasy - The most cars of any racing game this generation. More than 450 cars all immaculately recreated and customizable, and complete with working cockpits and full damage. Tour 26 world-famous locales including Daytone, Rio, and more... ...Never race alone - Home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming. 2-player split-screen racing, 24-player races, and realistic Drivatar opponents deliver packed tracks and unrivaled action...
:blessed:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i agree the xb1 is on course for a better 2015, but the ps3 easily outpaced the 360 esp after ps plus came out

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i agree the xb1 is on course for a better 2015, but the ps3 easily outpaced the 360 esp after ps plus came out
What do you mean exactly by that?
From a graphics standpoint, the inferior graphics card made that impossible unless the system had some new way of creating graphics (you know, like the XB1)

If you talking sales, sony straight up lied about sales bruh. Sony just stopped reporting PS3's sold. Grouped the sales of PS2 with PS3, and used that combined total to say they caught up to X360.
Games with Gold was a great idea, but sony only did that because PSN went down
PS4 has Naughty Dog. PS4 wins. :blessed:
You'd think, but sony gamers don't really care for Naughtydog games as much as you ACT like you do.
Uncharted 3 dropped, you FORCED sony to lie again :laff: 3.4million copies sold on day 1 is what they LIED BLATANTLY about. Neogaf actually caught the lie. Next game they drop is TLOU, and you wanna forget that nobody bought UC3 or that the online component on every single Naughtydog game has been broken as fukk where hackers and gltichers reign supreme. nikkaz talkin bout they never seen it n shyt :bryan: UC2 it was so common it killed off the community. Most never went back (Tru Story)
And UC is my favorite game/series of last gen. I even rocked with the broken online. Everyone knows this, just keeping it real...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im assuming youre pretending to want a rational discussion again, youre going to have to trim it down some. im not reading all that