@The5thLetter I'm sorry babe.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
@The5thLetter I know what I did was wrong, baby I just wanna get back in your good graces you feel me? My heart is in your pocket bae. I just wanna cuddle up next to you with a glass of white wine with some K-Ci & Jojo playing in the background while you confide in me about your past pain and fears and insecurities. This is a judgement free zone, I just wanna be your man and provide and protect for you, you feel me? I see picket fences and two story homes and minivans in our future baby. I'm genuinely sorry.:mjcry:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
why is there so many dudes on here sweet-talking these homely-ass broads on here for? actin like they gon give ya'll receding-hairline-having asses any play. what the fukk ya'll gon do? imitate oral sex by licking your goddamn keyboard while she watch the shyt on skype? ol Just TongueDance XXX edition asses. ya'll need to just let the shyt go and accept that you will never have a woman in your life, not even a fat one by the looks of it.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
why is there so many dudes on here sweet-talking these homely-ass broads on here for? actin like they gon give ya'll receding-hairline-having asses any play. what the fukk ya'll gon do? imitate oral sex by licking your goddamn keyboard while she watch the shyt on skype? ol Just TongueDance XXX edition asses. ya'll need to just let the shyt go and accept that you will never have a woman in your life, not even a fat one by the looks of it.
:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@The5thLetter I know what I did was wrong, baby I just wanna get back in your good graces you feel me? My heart is in your pocket bae. I just wanna cuddle up next to you with a glass of white wine with some K-Ci & Jojo playing in the background while you confide in me about your past pain and fears and insecurities. This is a judgement free zone, I just wanna be your man and provide and protect for you, you feel me? I see picket fences and two story homes and minivans in our future baby. I'm genuinely sorry.:mjcry:

You dont know Brazillian jiujitsu. Singing never protected a woman. Stop wasting 5ths time. Love aint boastful nikka. Go get rejected in the private message. She dont want chew. Theres a ugly girl on your block waiting to trap you in a sexless marriage. Go do that. Dont bother her anymore. Negged

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

LMFAO! :russ::russ::russ:

Good lord... :picard: