thecoli i'm asking y'all to do a neg train on @WHIPPEDCream

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
:camby: mods aren't above us regular posters so stop snitchin to cook n dem. Dat dnt mean what he said is right or anything of dat nature; them two got bad blood so stay out of they shyt they adults

he wished domestic violence on her.......an on top of that, he is a mod. how he is he suppose to supervise our his own behavior is suspect?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:camby: mods aren't above us regular posters so stop snitchin to cook n dem. Dat dnt mean what he said is right or anything of dat nature; them two got bad blood so stay out of they shyt they adults

N!gga stfu you half-a-faq muthafukka. You will speak when I SAY you can :mjlol:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall need to stop being so mad at her, after the white man get his turn hell let yall have yours ...lol

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
he wished domestic violence on her.......an on top of that, he is a mod. how he is he suppose to supervise our his own behavior is suspect?
Why are u puttin mods on a pedistal, they both went at each other regardless the content so why u on him n not both of them is weird. like I sed stay out of their disputes.

N!gga stfu you half-a-faq muthafukka. You will speak when I SAY you can :mjlol:
k

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Why are u puttin mods on a pedistal, they both went at each other regardless the content so why u on him n not both of them is weird. like I sed stay out of their disputes.

k

:laff: @ you vitua-sucking off another man over the internet. Be another man's personal cheerleader brehs :laff: