Theory: only people that went to war or saw action should be a Country's Leader

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I was just thinking about it. nikkas that came back from combat are some of the realest people i've ever met(that is, if they didn't lose their mind and come back with PTSD etc)

Soldiers and anyone else in the field might know whats really going on or going on the most in the world better than most politicians, might be able to make some better decisions too :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah. Military experience doesnt mean shyt. America started getting away from that thankfully.
Hire somebody who know what is going on that's the point of 5 stars.
President should be about economy and social ills of the country more than wars.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fact

a lot of dictators are former military top brass. they are power hungry and often rule without regard for consensus. the type of men that die in office and destabilize their countries.

this wasn't well thought out at all breh...

I would agree if you said they should have some military service.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
realistically O-6s and above are probably the most qualified to be politicians from a management/and educational stand point but half of them are conservative as hell, money/power hungry, out of touch with common people and/or have leadership qualities as far as governing vs. Commanding.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dudes that make a career out of seeing that probably enjoy that, and may want to perpetuate that. not everyone wants that Strict psychological screening would need to be done, but that's not something this country cares about.

Fact

a lot of dictators are former military top brass. they are power hungry and often rule without regard for consensus. the type of men that die in office and destabilize their countries.

this wasn't well thought out at all breh...

I would agree if you said they should have some military service.

Elect dumb redneck infantry grunts as politicians, brehs

Granted, it obviously be any ol'war monger (i think thats how a lot of these africans get down),

a nikka that served, saw combat, some type of post-secondary education or equivalent, will pass NUMEROUS aptitude and psychological tests and screenings etc

and a little bit of a political background and everything should be alright :manny:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
no homo but picture an Obama type that served and killed a few nikkas :salute:

would be the GOAT leader and decision maker

Obama1-540x458.png

yes i know, Russian uniform :comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Granted, it obviously be any ol'war monger (i think thats how a lot of these africans get down),

a nikka that served, saw combat, some type of post-secondary education or equivalent, will pass NUMEROUS aptitude and psychological tests and screening etc
Those nikkaz did all that. Have western education etc. None of it supersedes mans greed when presented with a chance at unlimited power. Having the military in your pocket will make an elected official a tyrant that sooner or later forgoes due process and opts out of dealing with the bureaucracy of politics overall. Why have to go into government meetings and make concessions with the opposition when you can just render them useless?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I've always felt that way. Commander-in-Chief should have served in the military.