There is a retirement crisis in America. Do you believe you will be able to retire comfortably?

Do you think you will be able to retire comfortably?

• Yes, I have an IRA (or equivalent) and save frequently

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • No, I do not have a retirement savings account

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I'm working my ass off now trying to make a nest egg dealing with crypto and stocks and start my own business...:francis: it's not easy... and it's gonna get harder economically..
Are you a millennial or older?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It’s over, brehs…
Retirement is cool on paper, statistically people die within a decade of retirement most won’t speak on that though
@The Hon. Stringer Bell smh

They taking more money out my check than ever before for social security because that shyt almost bankrupt and hoping I don't live to even collect.

Which 9 times out of 10 I probably won't so I'm not thinking about retirement.
your company set up a retirement plan for you?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Im on it im seeing it play out with my older og's and the ones that stacked and invested their paper doing good. Shiiiiet even the ones that didn't save much. Took they savings and plus ss and are wilding in DR. I already got 2 cribs and commercial real estate I rent down there. I have 2 lawyers watching eachother and somebody else watching them. And even still I show up randomly to check in person. (Also have good people i trust that show up and take pictures and report to me for example this is third world country hood shyt my commercial spot was empty for 2 months during construction renovation and also the pandemic and a slick lady tried to put an empanada chimi spot on the sidewalk in front of my commercial spot made a few calls to the city and had them fined but she kept popping up then I made a few calls to my police and military contacts and put the fear of God in them what did it cost me a few bottles of JW Blue to an old highschool friend In DR if you let somebody establish a business clientele on your spot its difficult to get rid of them lawfully)

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It’s over, brehs…
Yup. We're operating under the assumption that climate change won't get us out of the paint as a species through persistent, aggressive droughts and natural disasters.

And that's assuming also that we won't be annihilated by the wars that will happen as a result of climate barbarism.

The only hope I have for our species is that we will Crack the code of quantum computing and will be able to use models to generate new elements and chemicals that can reduce the co2 in the atmosphere, and restore the planet's temperature to reasonable levels. Otherwise we will start having to fukk with natural weather patterns through things like cloud seeding. That opens up a new can of worms that we are definitely not ready to deal with as a people.