There was a time I only fukked with police women, anyone else?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
There was a time I used to fuk with female cops. I made this thread cuz a female cop, now in DC area, I used to deal with hit me up over the weekend asking to see me like old times but I told her I got a girl now. I told her I wish I could but I can't :smugfavre: I don't remember if it was on here or SOHH that I dropped that thread on that female cop I was fukking with who went crazy and was stalking me by parking her squad car across the street from my house even after I hit and wasn't fukking with her no more. The things about these female cops I dealt was that they stood out with either their shape or beauty so it wasn't hard to tell who these cops were if I dropped the name or the city or who's sheriff office they worked for. I like seeing a pretty cop, so ill holler at em in their uniform like they was a shorty in club or something.Its just something about having a cop suck your dikk or being real submissive to me that got me off. Seeing a female cop caked up with your nut was quite gratifying but still at the end of the day they were real people and cool peoples. The ones I actually went on dates were cool and really left their career at home when I was with them. If anyone else fukked with cops (male or female) chime in.

Yes this a brag thread for the fukkboys.:youngsabo:

tcrFDV0.png

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im only 23 aint no female a cop at my age. bytch probably smell like the inside of an ambulance:russ:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Of course. We've all gone through that female cop phase :skip:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've seen some fine female cops that work on my school campus but nah I'm good. I got trouble approaching random women, fukk I look like approaching a female cop while she on the job? Plus most are older than me and they are c00ns too.

Oh and you gotta understand that cops are crazy son. You gotta be a certain level of fukked up to be a cop. Plus them motherfukkas want people to test their authority so they fukk you up or give you a ticket. Naw I'm good.

It'd be funny to holla at one though.