@TheRealVirgil: "I am buying WWE"

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Real question does he have a side hustle he’s making some decent-to-good money from? Like I feel like my man should’ve been made some sort of entrepreneurial effort either derived from the wrestling business, or not...instead of manning autograph tables devoid of fans, running two bit scams, and trolling with not funny social media posts.

Just thought the brother should be more successful than he is :manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
IMG-20200503-193316.jpg

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Real question does he have a side hustle he’s making some decent-to-good money from? Like I feel like my man should’ve been made some sort of entrepreneurial effort either derived from the wrestling business, or not...instead of manning autograph tables devoid of fans, running two bit scams, and trolling with not funny social media posts.

At least he signed with AEW :wow:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

lol shiiiiiiit.... you have way higher expectations for a lower card pro wrestler from his era than I do... I’m pleasantly surprised that he’s alive without visible signs of hard drug addiction or noticeable cognitive decline :mjlol:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His shtick is old and not funny to me

I love golden era WWF I used to defend Virgil because I thought the modern day fans trolling him were cruel but now I’m like whatever

met him at a convention a few years ago and he was weird and pushy

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ted Dibiase said something to that effect, that Virgil made good money during his WWF/WCW runs and didn’t seem like a big spender or living above his means. he was surprised Virgil acts so desperate these days

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I feel like Virgil should have became a trainer somewhere at a wrestling school