There’s no way the saints hitting that -10

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Hell will freeze over before Vegas loses that ez money :russ:, Bears boutta smack these dudes this shyt is gonna be HILARIOUS Saints have no clue whats about to happen

steelers taking an L too :lolbron:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand betting lingo :unimpressed:

When you heard a betting line or point spread, the favored team has to win by more than that number in order to win the bet.

New Orleans is a 10 point favorite so they need to win by 11 or more to win the bet. If they win by 10 the bet is a tie (called a push) and you get your original bet money back ie. No profit, no loss. People who bet on Chicago have to have the Bears lose by 9 or less or win.

Sometimes you'll see point spreads with half points. In those instances there can be no pushes.

Oh, and the term "cover the spread " simply means that the team won the bet.

Anyway OP, I agree Chicago will make it a game and their O will perform pretty well.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Bears can't score more than 14 or 17 points...

Saints can

Saints win by about a TD

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
When you heard a betting line or point spread, the favored team has to win by more than that number in order to win the bet.

New Orleans is a 10 point favorite so they need to win by 11 or more to win the bet. If they win by 10 the bet is a tie (called a push) and you get your original bet money back ie. No profit, no loss. People who bet on Chicago have to have the Bears lose by 9 or less or win.

Sometimes you'll see point spreads with half points. In those instances there can be no pushes.

Oh, and the term "cover the spread " simply means that the team won the bet.

Anyway OP, I agree Chicago will make it a game and their O will perform pretty well.
Where do you place online bets?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Bears won’t put up 17. Saints put up 28 at least. Loose your money if you want to.

broller

Veteran
Daps