“There’s not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal.”

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most people would rather be around those that are ethnically, culturally or even racially similar. I think is a natural part of being human.

As such, I think that erasing at least the ethnic and cultural differences can greatly enhance the harmony of our society.

You use yourself as a Blackman and the historical reasons as to why you don't want to assimilate.

I grew up in a very ghetto lower income area that was diverse ( Poor Asians, poor white, poor Mexicans and even some blacks). I had close friends of all races in my old neighborhoods except for one race--black.

I only had one black friend my entire life. He was largely seen as a "c00n" or weird by other blacks. he definitely didn't speak in a "Black way". When we spoke of him during his absence, we would say," yeah he's black but he is cool", or "I don't really consider him to black, you know he's not like that at all".

This is because blacks largely didn't want have anything to do with non-blacks and stuck to themselves. A divide was created between "them" and "us", and manifested itself in violence hatred.

there such a divide between blacks (their style, mannerisms, dialect) and others. That it is hard for other people to relate. But it is also the other way around.

I attended a black professional event, and I was shocked that the common complaint for blacks,
Especially Native African Americans was that they couldn't related to anyone in the offices or worksites. I really have never had problem like that. I think it's because black American culture is so isolated. Sure, elements like music may seep into the mainstream, but the entirety of black culture is alien to most people. If this cultural divide was erased, I think it would be easier for blacks and non-blacks to get along.
I understand what you're saying, but I believe the message that's getting lost is minorities in america didn't create this problem. Black america didn't isolate itself, it was done for us, as it has been with every immigrant culture in america. You can have multiculturalism and still achieve inclusivity.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
most people would rather be around those that are ethnically, culturally or even racially similar. I think is a natural part of being human.

As such, I think that erasing at least the ethnic and cultural differences can greatly enhance the harmony of our society.

You use yourself as a Blackman and the historical reasons as to why you don't want to assimilate.

I grew up in a very ghetto lower income area that was diverse ( Poor Asians, poor white, poor Mexicans and even some blacks). I had close friends of all races in my old neighborhoods except for one race--black.

I only had one black friend my entire life. He was largely seen as a "c00n" or weird by other blacks. he definitely didn't speak in a "Black way". When we spoke of him during his absence, we would say," yeah he's black but he is cool", or "I don't really consider him to black, you know he's not like that at all".

This is because blacks largely didn't want have anything to do with non-blacks and stuck to themselves. A divide was created between "them" and "us", and manifested itself in violence hatred.

there such a divide between blacks (their style, mannerisms, dialect) and others. That it is hard for other people to relate. But it is also the other way around.

I attended a black professional event, and I was shocked that the common complaint for blacks,
Especially Native African Americans was that they couldn't related to anyone in the offices or worksites. I really have never had problem like that. I think it's because black American culture is so isolated. Sure, elements like music may seep into the mainstream, but the entirety of black culture is alien to most people. If this cultural divide was erased, I think it would be easier for blacks and non-blacks to get along.
:what: nonsense is this????

Seinfeld-had-enough-walks-out-cinema-theater-13573145087.gif

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A longtime family friend named Sumir Chehl recalls how, before attending Jindal’s primary-night victory party in 2003, she received a phone call from Jindal’s father asking her to wear Western dress for the event.

“He said that’s what his political advisers were saying,” said Chehl, who nonetheless wore a flowing top and pants common in Punjab. “It gave me the feeling that he was trying to disassociate from his heritage.” She said Indian dress was also discouraged for his 2008 inauguration.
That's some hardcore c00ning:scust:
When Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to the United States to visit last September, a host of politicians attended his rally at Madison Square Garden. Jindal did not. When Jindal’s name was mentioned, he was booed by the crowd.
:mjlol:
"Louisiana has the seventh-highest unemployment rate and the third-highest poverty rate in the country. In February, Moody’s Investors Service, the credit-rating agency, revised the state’s financial outlook from stable to negative, citing its structural budget imbalance."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/us/politics/bobby-jindal-announces-bid-for-president.html
Why is he running for president after making Louisiana worse than before he was elected?:mindblown:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki Haley was also called raghead by some South Carolina Republican some year back. She tried hard to integrate as white but that is as much a cultural marker as it is a race based identity. Assimilation is one thing but these Republican minorities know what they are doing when they avoid using Nimrata, Piyush or Rafael Cruz. Jindal preventing guests from wearing their traditional garb:mjpls:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: nonsense is this????

Seinfeld-had-enough-walks-out-cinema-theater-13573145087.gif
What's crazy is he is half black?

He used to go by the name "principality of zero". He has issues with blacks because he looks asian, and related to them more, but he's confused. He told stories about how his asian friends would dis his mother, and other blacks. Plus I think blacks played him, and you know how that goes. Once a black person plays these people, when they get older, they make it their duty to shyt on them, at least that's what he does. Pay him no mind, he's confused. He has some smarts, but he twists shyt around a lot. Read what he says with a grain of salt.