These are my confessions... (for the ladies)

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It's not lying, it's confessing something that you may have held back, but it can be lame. Nothing too private or personal.
I got nothing:manny: that I can think of at the moment.

Edit: every once in a while I will put my pic in my avi for a min or two for shyts and giggles and to see who notices it. Since 97% of posters haven't seen my pic. The only person who caught me doing it already knew what I look like. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
On wut level? And why was dat?
Didn't really have a level. I just thought white guys were more into the things I liked; anime, comic boos, cosplaying, video games, etc.

It wasn't until I actually started going to venues like comic conventions and events at comic book stores where I found black guys were just as into as I was.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Didn't really have a level. I just thought white guys were more into the things I liked; anime, comic boos, cosplaying, video games, etc.

It wasn't until I actually started going to venues like comic conventions and events at comic book stores where I found black guys were just as into as I was.
U mean the weirdo beta brehs

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I got nothing:manny: that I can think of at the moment.

Edit: every once in a while I will put my pic in my avi for a min or two for shyts and giggles and to see who notices it. Since 97% of posters haven't seen my pic. The only person who caught me doing it already knew what I look like. :lolbron:
Cool! I posted my hair once on LSA. But I'm waaaay to scared to post my face even pixelated. I don't even put my face on social media.