negress though?

000000a866bed8b-83b4-4f7b-b06a-efe93ef72830.png

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This is that Haitian chick with big t*ts. She’s been ran through from the US to the UK & back. And half of her tweets are about sex.

Why would any decent black man want to wife her? Dash her to a cac - there’s nothing left on her meat.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I'm the one chronically online but yet you used the term dusty (which is mostly used online) and who the hell uses racist terms like negress. You are one yucky man.

:unimpressed:went from picking fights & lobbing insults to crying victim like a white woman in 3 posts flat

Typical

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
White women are aggressive as hell. They are scouts themselves. Hell even the white guys I’ve met told me their women damn near forced them to marry when he graduated college.

You better tell ‘em…

Broads always trippin’ off Kardashians with athletes, but the damn Kardashians be front row at all the games.
And Bull Durham was some real chit. You go to Triple-A ball games and there’s more women there than at pro games.

In HS I worked with a guy who was a 4-star running back. He had grow-ass white women (PLURAL) picking him up from work.

Meanwhile, Sistas talmbat they don’t wanna smile at nobody, FNF, etc…then wonder why ain’t nobody coming up to talk to them.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You never see the black women with actual domestic skills complaining about 'not being able to find a black man'. It's almost always the women who are in the club, in Dubai, travelling nonstop that are mad. If it was just the fault of 'black men', then they'd quickly be hugged up in the arms of an Arab, White, Asian or Hispanic man, but you don't see it. They don't want to deal with the attitude and lack of domestic skills either. These women perpetually complaining about black men want a sugar daddy lite who lets them go to the club, 5,000 male friends, but pays for everything while she does nothing, because otherwise he's 'controlling'. No thanks. Sane, feminine black women with domestic skills and that stay fit have absolutely no problem finding a black man.