These companies hiring Black people for Diversity & Inclusion Executive Positions

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
or one of them latinas with red hair and green eyes

:mjpls:
These situations are where corporations can call people's bluffs.

People discuss the lack of diversity in corporate culture.
Corporations create a department addressing that and name a BLACK person, with that background/experience to head that department.

People complain about that.

Work within the existing corporate culture or create own businesses and develop alternative culture. Other than that, white corporations will call your bluff.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLM lost sight of it's purpose a while ago

They'd settle for a crumb and to be liked by oppressors than true justice and ownership

The movement is fraudulent :yeshrug:

and there is a way to take down the "machine" we all know it; nobody has the heart to do it

You are talking shyt and have no plan.

Typical cac agent plant talking point.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
:yeshrug:

Dont say suspect shyt and you dont have to worry about this accusations

I assume everyone is a cac off rip

You should be the last person to call anyone a cac when there's a cac in your fukking Avi you inept fukk

BLM hasn't done shyt and is ran by a jew last time I checked

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BLM lost sight of it's purpose a while ago

They'd settle for a crumb and to be liked by oppressors than true justice and ownership

The movement is fraudulent :yeshrug:

and there is a way to take down the "machine" we all know it; nobody has the heart to do it

I think the founders had this purpose in mind from the jump .....

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
an executive position as an executive position.

especially if you don't even gotta go into the office in the covid era. get that shyt on your resume, find a better company later.

:eat:
Every HR person knows Chief Diversity Officer is a joke of a position and will kindly introduce your resume to the trash folder.:russ:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
I know a company that will only but gay women or gay black men in positions of power

They try to kill two birds with one stone. The straight black male in corporate America is see as a huge threat. I see the shyt daily.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Those D&I positions are a joke.:stopitslime:

You typically see Sistahs in that role. They trot them out to make speeches but they don't have any power or any (very little) staff. It's a "ceremonial" position. :mjpls:
These positions are a joke and just political placeholders. None of them have power. Diversity has been lacking since forever and these positions have been around for decades if not more. What are these people even doing? Cultural sensitive training to a bunch of cacs that only four other black workers in the entire company?

It’s the token job for black women because they check two boxes. But they have no real clout to make REAL organizational changes. I do know that a couple shareholders filed a derivative suit against Qualcomm for lack of diverse board members. Now that’s REAL pressure.