These the kinda nikkas we got posting here now?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
:gucci:

UsGbzoB.jpg

8PPfq6n.jpg

In case you try to edit, nikka:Umadcam:

@Martin Elliot
WerZWbk.png

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
As a representative of JBO me and my fellow constituents would like to inform you that c00ning in JBO should be looked at by a Post by Post basis.

The majority of us post women of all ethnicities as we are free thinkers leading the charge in creative ideas.

We at JBO would also like to inform @Martin Elliot that as long as whatever he chooses to get off to is performed by consenting adults we do not judge.

If it's something we aren't into, we simply do not open it.

However, your post being spread to other parts of this forum open for questioning of c00nery and Buffoonery is always a risk one must take for the reward of JBO.

Sincerely,

DarianaGrande.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Breh.... do you know all the type of fetishes people are going to have in a decadent society like America?

You ain’t fully experiencing your best life if you ain’t taking advantage of the freedom to have a sexual kink.

Some of you Victorian nikkas would do better in the 1500s where they only fukked missionary.

Bland vanilla wafer ass nikkas. :umad:

Daps
Breh.... do you know all the type of fetishes people are going to have in a decadent society like America?

You ain’t fully experiencing your best life if you ain’t taking advantage of the freedom to have a sexual kink.

Some of you Victorian nikkas would do better in the 1500s where they only fukked missionary.

Bland vanilla wafer ass nikkas. :umad:
If your kink is having a cac degrade you then I’ll be vanilla :heh:

Have no pride just so you can bust a Nut, brehs:heh:

A nikka with no pride or morals is not a nikka you want to be around :hhh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
If your kink is having a cac degrade you then I’ll be vanilla :heh:

Have no pride just so you can bust a Nut, brehs:heh:

A nikka with no pride or morals is not a nikka you want to be around :hhh:

:mjlol:

“Pride and Morals”.

More than half of negro america lives in hoods where the standard of the black man is a nikka that slang rocks and peddles poison to his own community for a buck. Communities have no-snitching policies where crime goes unsolved and families receive no closure. And where black families are headed by single women where sons are not being raised up by their own fathers. Pride and morals has all but been disregarded by much of our community, but oh wait, we need them to bust a nut.

:mjlol: at the selective outrage.