These warnings outta control...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What you say?
I can't even remember:wow: it was that harmless.

Something about AAs turning a blind eye to Hispanics talking reckless and racist about black people, but foaming at the mouth when a black woman or other black person says anything that can remotely be considered criticism.

:mjlol:Could not have been that venomous if I can't even remember what it actually was. It was something like I mentioned tho. :picard:People in they feelings, but letting Hispanics online call them monkey and hurl insults specially at AAs without any repercussion

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't even remember:wow: it was that harmless.

Something about AAs turning a blind eye to Hispanics talking reckless and racist about black people, but foaming at the mouth when a black woman or other black person says anything that can remotely be considered criticism.

:mjlol:Could not have been that venomous if I can't even remember what it actually was. It was something like I mentioned tho. :picard:People in they feelings, but letting Hispanics online call them monkey and hurl insults specially at AAs without any repercussion

They been cracking down on shyt breh, gotta be careful.:pachaha:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
They treating #BoatGang like we second class citizens :picard:
These dudes got non-black overlords that control them and that they gotta :cape: for like guard dogs.

Looking real funny how nonchalantly they letting non-blacks disrespect, but ready to fight when it is another black person:wtf:

I guess there is a color requirement for these nikkahs to stand up.

Guess these nikkahs don't jump or clap back unless the person can fail a brown paper bag test:youngsabo:

Saucay

Banned
Daps
I have met three types of Latinos(Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Venezuelans...) in my life.
- Those who are really cool and don't care about your skin color
- Those who bring their imported racist views about black people from their home countries
- Those who identify themselves to whites and act racists to feel more white.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I have met three types of Latinos(Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Venezuelans...) in my life.
- Those who are really cool and don't care about your skin color
- Those who bring their imported racist views about black people from their home countries
- Those who identify themselves to whites and act racists to feel more white.
I fukk with good hispanics, just like I do with good white people. Most don't call themselves "brown" but are proud of their individual heritage.

I've lived in Hispanic speaking countries (at least a year) and can ease drop Spanish pretty well. I know some black and white Hispanics and don't waste time with racist Hispanic/ wanna be white supremacist Hispanics (many of the darker skinned hispanics be the most hateful of blacks).

You can tell who real Hispanic brothers and sisters by their actions and words. Any time a person tells you they Hispanic first and gets condescending about black people or black culture that's not someone you keep around you.:scust: I find out a Hispanic has anti African views or Anti Haitian views or Anti native Indian views, they no better than cacs:picard:

Daps
So y'all gonna give me another warning and ban me from the porque thread for harmless comments:mjlol:

Come on :picard: Can't we all just get along.

People been talking reckless about blacks here since 2012 without warning or banning.
you cant be moving like that.. yall need to stay on code.. even when quoting @Marti, or whoever..

she dont/didnt move like that.. she aint getting warnings.. alot of us don't.. they been banning folks on both sides talking crazy..

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
you cant be moving like that.. yall need to stay on code.. even when quoting @Marti, or whoever..

she dont/didnt move like that.. she aint getting warnings.. alot of us don't.. they been banning folks on both sides talking crazy..
Understood. I wasn't even going hard or really even Anti anyone, they got me for pointing out a observation:mjgrin:

They just in they feelings.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I fukk with good hispanics, just like I do with good white people. Most don't call themselves "brown" but are proud of their individual heritage.

I've lived in Hispanic speaking countries (at least a year) and can ease drop Spanish pretty well. I know some black and white Hispanics and don't waste time with racist Hispanic/ wanna be white supremacist Hispanics (many of the darker skinned hispanics be the most hateful of blacks).

You can tell who real Hispanic brothers and sisters by their actions and words. Any time a person tells you they Hispanic first and gets condescending about black people or black culture that's not someone you keep around you.:scust: I find out a Hispanic has anti African views or Anti Haitian views or Anti native Indian views, they no better than cacs:picard:

Which country?