They busting off shots in Black Panther screening. Smh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
all the nikkas that don't follow rules be the main one complaining about shyt. Go to your assigned seat. Plan ahead next time. This is one of the reason i had stopped going to the movies for years. Cuz its one of those places where people just have no idea how to act civilized. Especially those night showings, most of the people there weren't even there to watch the movie. I go in the earliest showings now. When I saw BP on opening weekend, that friday at about noon it was like 40 people in the theater. I'll never go to the movies after 3pm again. People don't know how to act.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther a fictional character, Wakanda is not real, the money made won't impact the black community. If you a Marvel comics head you would know the movie wasn't all that....people making it seem like the story line was revolutionary and impactful....

I feel sad that you THINK you're dropping KNOWLEDGE lmaoooo

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It almost went down at my screening. A couple of dykes to my right was in a family of 3's seats. They refused to move at first. Just the wife and a lil girl was there at that point. The wife showed them the tickets and they still refused to move. She musta texted her husband, because came back with popcorn took off his windbreaker and the dykes got up quick was like :whoa: "It aint even serious my dude"
I go to AMC and never had a problem with assigned seating. I actually prefer it because theirs usually no confusion over where you’re supposed to sit. Anyone who takes someone else’s seat and refuses to move needs they ass beat.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bussin shots is :mjlol:

But I cant lie... sitting in someone elses seat is one of those small petty things that would take me from 0 to 100 real quick.

I would probably pick them up and throw them down the ilse

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I go to AMC and never had a problem with assigned seating. I actually prefer it because theirs usually no confusion over where you’re supposed to sit. Anyone who takes someone else’s seat and refuses to move needs they ass beat.

This was at AMC Parkway Point here, and ive never personally had issues with assigned seating either. I prefer AMC's over any others because of the reclining seats and the food.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying it was, just saying to the black masses they was probably burnt out on slave movies already all things considered 12 years a slave was still fresh in people's minds and plus the sabotaging the bad PR smear campaign :manny: it was destroyed from the inside out plus wasn't marketed big like it should have been...

I mean as a black man shyt takes an emotional toll on you being depicted as slaves in these movies.... Even though it was a movie about a slave who rebelled against the white man... which is cool. it's just tiring to see that about us and always pigeon holed in that circle... :yeshrug:
If what you are saying is true all that means is the masses of black people ain't shyt... Nat Turner disrespect is UNFORGIVABLE with no exeptions.