"THEY" Feed Us The Hell Narrative, But WE (Blacks) Are ALREADY In Hell WITHOUT An Identity

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I was just thinking about this for like 5 minutes at work today :manny: Love working 10 hour shifts btw :myman:

Anyway, I've been around the block a few times. However, this Thursday (my birthday) it will be MORE than a few times. Since we have been alive I'm sure you heard the hell story by your parents (If you AA). Boy/Girl if your azz don't do this you going to hell :snoop: Basically fear-mongering a child. Then, when you get to be a teen it's different and you still have your old head grandparents tell you that. Or if you have another issue pray it away or you gonna burn. Like every time you don't agree with something they will use that. Especially, if you in the south.

However, we are ALREADY in hell. You think for my brothas and sistas in the inner city that's not hell? Or when you have brothas who don't give a sh-t anymore and do gangbanging sh-t for kingpins that isn't hell either. We are already stereotyped and we 9/10 don't even have our own identity. We've always been told, "You better worry about surviving". You know who survives? ANIMALS. I'm not a damn animal. Like I said, not everyone gets the same opportunity as you or myself. We had brothas and sistas who fought to become better, but they never accomplished it. Still, most of us don't even have an identity. Society looks at us as just another "you know what". Even though Black people ARE NOT a monolith. There's a lot of differences in the diaspora. We face hell everyday we wake up in the morning. We're soldiers just for that. If given the opportunity we always strive. So, that stereotype that we are lazy is FALSE.

Finally, you have brothas in prison that's NEVER getting out. It's hell for them in prison everyday. Sad part is, you have missionaries feeding them lies and STILL fear mongering them. They STILL get told if you aren't good enough you won't make it in heaven. We been in hell ever since. GLOBALLY. Most of us don't know G-d. I'll admit, I don't even know G-d. All I know is we have to work extra-hard as Blacks in the U.S. and worldwide. That's what's expected from us. I'm proud of my African heritage.

P.S. we need to learn how to put our differences aside and break bread together. The Mexicans, Jews, Italians, and etc do it. Every time I'm on the work force with my brothas we mean mugging. This job here we cool, but we in general got to learn to break bread. We even have these uppity Negroes who want NOTHING to do with poor Blacks. Let me tell you something, poor Jews congregate with wealthy Jews. Even though they aren't a monolith (just like Black folk aren't). Same with Mexicans and Italians. Our communities have been infiltrated and we have brothas who are lost/and or don't care anymore.

THAT'S why we are living in HELL NOW.

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
I was just thinking about this for like 5 minutes at work today :manny: Love working 10 hour shifts btw :myman:

Anyway, I've been around the block a few times. However, this Thursday (my birthday) it will be MORE than a few times. Since we have been alive I'm sure you heard the hell story by your parents (If you AA). Boy/Girl if your azz don't do this you going to hell :snoop: Basically fear-mongering a child. Then, when you get to be a teen it's different and you still have your old head grandparents tell you that. Or if you have another issue pray it away or you gonna burn. Like every time you don't agree with something they will use that. Especially, if you in the south.

However, we are ALREADY in hell. You think for my brothas and sistas in the inner city that's not hell? Or when you have brothas who don't give a sh-t anymore and do gangbanging sh-t for kingpins that isn't hell either. We are already stereotyped and we 9/10 don't even have our own identity. We've always been told, "You better worry about surviving". You know who survives? ANIMALS. I'm not a damn animal. Like I said, not everyone gets the same opportunity as you or myself. We had brothas and sistas who fought to become better, but they never accomplished it. Still, most of us don't even have an identity. Society looks at us as just another "you know what". Even though Black people ARE NOT a monolith. There's a lot of differences in the diaspora. We face hell everyday we wake up in the morning. We're soldiers just for that. If given the opportunity we always strive. So, that stereotype that we are lazy is FALSE.

Finally, you have brothas in prison that's NEVER getting out. It's hell for them in prison everyday. Sad part is, you have missionaries feeding them lies and STILL fear mongering them. They STILL get told if you aren't good enough you won't make it in heaven. We been in hell ever since. GLOBALLY. Most of us don't know G-d. I'll admit, I don't even know G-d. All I know is we have to work extra-hard as Blacks in the U.S. and worldwide. That's what's expected from us. I'm proud of my African heritage.

P.S. we need to learn how to put our differences aside and break bread together. The Mexicans, Jews, Italians, and etc do it. Every time I'm on the work force with my brothas we mean mugging. This job here we cool, but we in general got to learn to break bread. We even have these uppity Negroes who want NOTHING to do with poor Blacks. Let me tell you something, poor Jews congregate with wealthy Jews. Even though they aren't a monolith (just like Black folk aren't). Same with Mexicans and Italians. Our communities have been infiltrated and we have brothas who are lost/and or don't care anymore.

THAT'S why we are living in HELL NOW.

didn't read.

but I could tell its another whiney thread

this is a fallen world, it makes sense for there to be oppression towards gods original people, we don't have to let it consume us though

I wouldn't wanna be black anywhere but here, we aint in hell, being a drugged out racist poor trump supporter cac filled with rage because my woman wants black dikk would be hell

so be happy

also,

check this shyt out

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
didn't read.

but I could tell its another whiney thread

this is a fallen world, it makes sense for there to be oppression towards gods original people, we don't have to let it consume us though

I wouldn't wanna be black anywhere but here, we aint in hell, being a drugged out racist poor trump supporter cac filled with rage because my woman wants black dikk would be hell

so be happy

also,

check this shyt out

If you didn't read, then why comment :dahell: Read first, then comment. Lazy :snoop: