they gentrified 'matching': a $125 weed pairing dinner where guests eat and smoke

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
the-group-takes-their-first-ceremonial-hit-off-the-pipe-together.jpg

so..we get locked up and get our record messed up forever with petty possession charges..while the other side..eats caviar with weed sprinkled on it :gucci:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

so..we get locked up and get our record messed up forever with petty possession charges..while the other side..eats caviar with weed sprinkled on it :gucci:

This is a great fukking idea....and low-key I been doing this for ages....:obama:

Blue Dream pairs well with Baked Chicken with a lemon sauce linguine....I usually sip a dry white with it. Most Rieslings are good.
Fruity flavors like your Purps and Lemons usually pair well with deep reds like Bordeaux or Merlot.

The "problem" with weed is its democratic. Its like beer, virtually everyone partakes in it and it has no real panache.

By adding some social capital to it it might push things over the top...besides....this looks fun as hell.

Daps

Seriously. Here's my rant...

They literally had the laws changed to profit off it. That's white privilege at work at its finest (blacks and hispanics lack that lobbying/political power in most places). Colorado now has a billion plus dollar weed industry.

From what I read, its incredibly hard for blacks and hispanics to break into the industry on the supply side because whites have fully cornered the market in every aspect (tech, delivery, growing, "weed" entertainment, etc.). No one is asking for handouts but the barriers are greater for ppl of color to gain entry, and that's not even counting ppl with records.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Seriously. Here's my rant...

They literally had the laws changed to profit off it. That's white privilege at work at its finest (blacks and hispanics lack that lobbying/political power in most places). Colorado now has a billion plus dollar weed industry.

From what I read, its incredibly hard for blacks and hispanics to break into the industry on the supply side because whites have fully cornered the market in every aspect (tech, delivery, growing, "weed" entertainment, etc.). No one is asking for handouts but the barriers are greater for ppl of color to gain entry, and that's not even counting ppl with records.
This in a nutshell.

Basically minorities not already in place will be priced out the market, while cats like Sean Parker (napster) has state of the art facilities on stand by..