They making a Zelda movie and twitter wants a treh as Zelda, and a trehette as link

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

I already know the movies gonna be ass because it’s live action and it’s writers have only ever churned out garbage, so if this happened it would only ever be funny to me.

A broad shouldered cac named Hunter playing the love interest to a cacette named Morgan and you can’t say anything about how backwards that is because twitter will hop on your ass. :mjlol:

Emperor has no clothes type shyt

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Twitter really allows people to stick any type of bullshyt in a heading. The world is a vast place; if you go looking, you're going to find silly requests and opinions.

Outrage culture has boiled over to the point where I'm like: fukk it why not :heh: I'm a grown man, I could give a fukk what they do in a zelda movie

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
:mjlol:

Nintendo going tell Sony Pictures

giphy.gif

They writers were trying to make Princes Peach the focus of Super Mario Bros and Nintendo stopped that too

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I never really thought about a Zelda Movie before :ohhh:Hope they get it right the idea of one is fire.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Nintendo going tell Sony Pictures

giphy.gif

They writers were trying to make Princes Peach the focus of Super Mario Bros and Nintendo stopped that too

The japanese dont play that shyt :banderas:

They got mangaka/storywriters that know how to portray a strong female lead. They dont need to do all that race swapping or changing the focus on the female lead shyt.

And that how you get a billi movie :blessed: