They really calling Obama a creep/incel on Twitter

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
fukk i look like giving a damn what some dunning-kreuger thinks on Twitter. Obama shouldn't either.

I guaran-damn-tee every one of those people has done something they weren't interested in to get with someone they were interested in.

Tired of people looking for controversy where there is none.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
EVERY man has done this and it’s nothing wrong with doing or learning something because someone you like fukks with it. He literally read books that girls he like found interesting and that’s an issue?!:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Apparently, it's more of the vivid description of the girls he was trying to get was offensive, not only reading intellectual literature for shallow reasons. I could be wrong though.

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
Funny, because once he got into politics, he scaled that up and ran game on the entire actual left just like he did those broads.

Will be glad when people see him for what he is and get up off his dikk already. He has done 5x as much to thwart 'hope' and 'change' by social movements than he ever will in the other direction.

What u mean he thwarted 'hope' and 'change' by social movements?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They're getting at Obama when OBAMA HIMSELF said he was being dumb and weird. It ain't like he was bragging about it :snoop:

That's what gets me about that far left side of Twitter. They expect everybody to be perfect out of the womb and will judge you for every single mistake you made in the past. Not even realizing what a trainwreck they are themselves.