They Shootin': Gallows/Anderson speak on Heyman, AEW/WWE Negotiations, Absentee Dad being mad, etc.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why the fukk would Heyman give a shyt how much someone is getting paid when he had nothing to do with the money?

What's more likely:

1. Paul Heyman stooges that GA are getting paid too much, so Vince fires them at his behest
2. Paul Heyman makes it clear he has no interest in using them for anything, so Vince fires them at his behest
3. Paul Heyman gets them fired as part of his weird feud with AJ
4. Vince had buyer's remorse and only signed them twice to keep them away from other companies, has never had an interest in using them, fires them because they're deadweight to him like the other 20 people released, for some reason Heyman is getting the blame
It's absolutely 2 and 4 because we saw how these dudes have been misused since they got here

"The Club"

"The OC"

Come on :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get the impression that Gallows and Anderson seem to think they're Hall and Nash

In reality they're miscellaneous henchmen at best. People talking about them being "misused", how could they be used that would be any good?

Both dudes are long on jokes, short on talentski

I kinda feel that but feel that more for Gallows than Anderson though.

Gallows be acting mad Kevin Nash-ish

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I get the impression that Gallows and Anderson seem to think they're Hall and Nash

In reality they're miscellaneous henchmen at best. People talking about them being "misused", how could they be used that would be any good?

Both dudes are long on jokes, short on talentski

I'm not going to sit here and say they're untalented, because that would be untrue. However, being big, white, and competent (or actually pretty good in Anderson's case) just isn't going to get you anywhere in American wrestling by itself. That can get you to WWE, and maybe even get you an initial push if you're big enough, bot otherwise you need some type of character/gimmick/hook to get over here, and the one good hook they had (being members, and in Anderson's case a founder, of the Bullet Club) the WWE squandered over and over again. And it's not like they were given or developed anything else in place of being BC members.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sounds Like They Do Business With Their Hearts And Not Their Heads, You’re Gonna Lose Everytime If That’s The Case

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
not gonna move the radar an inch in impact IMO. Never saw there run in bullet club but I think these guys think they are bigger than they are

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
G&A’s tenure in the WWE had them looking like chumps almost the entire time. Y’all probably don’t remember after they did that initial attack, they were booked to look less of a threat vs the Usos than the Vaudeville Villains were :laff:VV basically squashed the Usos when they came in but G&A had the lengthy competitive match lmao, I knew what was up right then