They're canceling SpongeBob episodes now

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Prime Spongebob episodes were wild tho when you go back and watch it as an adult :pachaha:

But I'm sure the episodes where Spongebob and Patrick was on some :dame: shyt is perfectly fine.

Canceling Spongebob is ridiculous because kids nowadays are watching Rick and Morty, Family Guy, South Park, etc. Spongebob isn't that bad.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Prime Spongebob episodes were wild tho when you go back and watch it as an adult :pachaha:

But I'm sure the episodes where Spongebob and Patrick was on some :dame: shyt is perfectly fine.

Canceling Spongebob is ridiculous because kids nowadays are watching Rick and Morty, Family Guy, South Park, etc. Spongebob isn't that bad.

Adventure Time is one of the most disturbing cartoons I’ve seen lol

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Good!

The scene that may have led to the episode's removal could be the scene where Patrick suggests a "panty raid," which leads to SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs breaking into a woman's house to steal her underwear. It turns out the house they broke into was Mr. Krabs' mom's house. The mom catches the three in the act and sends Mr. Krabs to his childhood room for the rest of the night.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Spongebob has been on way too long as it is lol. I’m sure the kids watching now won’t miss them shows. I mean the people that were kids when it came out either have them on dvd or will find them somehow

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t understand this world you cancel shyt like this and then you have a gay pride parade where men and women have they dikks and t*ts all out and children are more then welcomed to go see people express themselves.