They're trying to get Ilhan Omar the fukk out of here...

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do you think the increasingly hyperbolic thread titles you keep using are helping your case?

Greenwald is human waste

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Do you think the increasingly hyperbolic thread titles you keep using are helping your case?

Greenwald is human waste
How is this hyperbolic?

Also Greenwald is right in this instance. This is supposed to be higher learning. Stop falling for basic ad hominem fallacies and address the issue, not the person.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How is this hyperbolic?

Also Greenwald is right in this instance. This is supposed to be higher learning. Stop falling for basic ad hominem fallacies and address the issue, not the person.

"get her out of here"

she's a sitting congresswoman she isn't going anywhere

:laff:

Why even use someone like that as a messenger whether they're right or wrong? The guy is liar, hypocrite, and had a hand in our current political upheaval. Get a grip.

Greenwald is what? legitimate journalist? advocate for democracy? advocate for the left?

Not even in the slightest.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
"get her out of here"

Now you're just being dense and playing semantic games. You understand what I meant. Obviously they are setting up the groundwork to sweep her existence under a rug for the rest of her term and then to quietly fund a challenge to get her voted out when her terms end. Probably even more desired is to shame her so much that she resigns which they would view as a bigger win for daring to say AIPAC has a lobbying influence on our politicians.

:snooze: @ all that other shyt you're yammering about. The tweets were accurate. Period.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"get her out of here"

Why even use someone like that as a messenger whether they're right or wrong? The guy is liar, hypocrite, and had a hand in our current political upheaval. Get a grip.

Greenwald is what? legitimate journalist? advocate for democracy? advocate for the left?

Not even in the slightest.

He is a Pulitzer Prize winner to. :umad:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now you're just being dense and playing semantic games. You understand what I meant. Obviously they are setting up the groundwork to sweep her existence under a rug for the rest of her term and then to quietly fund a challenge to get her voted out when her terms end. Probably even more desired is to shame her so much that she resigns which they would view as a bigger win for daring to say AIPAC has a lobbying influence on our politicians.

:snooze: @ all that other shyt you're yammering about. The tweets were accurate. Period.

I'm clearly not. Republicans can't do anything to her. She won her election and clearly has a base.You're clearly invested in the politics of fear and creating discord. I'm not aware of her doing or saying anything wrong, I think there is a fine line though that she's chosen to walk but that is her choice.

So you're going to post tweets from Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens when they're accurate? You know that I'm right. It's fine.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I'm clearly not. Republicans can't do anything to her. She won her election and clearly has a base.You're clearly invested in the politics of fear and creating discord. I'm not aware of her doing or saying anything wrong, I think there is a fine line though that she's chosen to walk but that is her choice.

So you're going to post tweets from Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens when they're accurate? You know that I'm right. It's fine.
I'ts not the Republicans I'm worried about...

She was just called an anti-semite by Pelosi.

But don't worry, she already bent the knee, so she may or may not be safe

My guess is the individuals driving this smear of her today still have her in their sights to be gotten rid of in the future since she isn't saying she doesn't believe what she said to begin with.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'ts not the Republicans I'm worried about...

She was just called an anti-semite by Pelosi.

But don't worry, she already bent the knee, so she may or may not be safe

My guess is the individuals driving this smear of her today still have her in their sights to be gotten rid of in the future since she isn't saying she doesn't believe what she said to begin with.

Then she needs to focus her comments/actions on what she actually wants instead of sounding like someone who reads wrh. It seems like she's trying to do that with the tweet you shared.